Water damage is a very common problem but it can also be somewhat difficult to deal with because it spreads rather quickly. Water damage can result from several different causes such as flooding, heavy rain, leaking pipes or fixtures, and plumbing issues. Excess water or moisture can spread throughout a home or building by getting absorbed into porous building materials, which makes it important to call for water damage restoration services once the damage is discovered. RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services in Silver Spring, MD to remove excess water from homes and businesses. Our technicians can effectively dry out the building and ensure that all areas affected by the water damage are cleaned and repaired.
Water Damage Cleanup
Water damage can lead to a range of issues including property damage, electrical problems, corrosion, and mold growth. Beginning the restoration process quickly will help mitigate the damage and save you money on repairs and insurance claims. We will completely remove excess water and moisture and thoroughly dry the structural elements of the building with our advanced drying equipment which includes trailer mounted heat units and dehumidifiers. It is important for us to ensure that all the moisture has been removed to help prevent mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration Services
The technicians of RestorationMaster can effectively restore and repair water damage caused by flooding, plumbing issues, pipe leaks, groundwater leaks, and excessive humidity. Our complete water damage restoration services include the following:
- Fast response to water damage emergencies 24 hours a day
- The best drying equipment in the industry
- Arrival within hours of your initial call
- Help with filing insurance claims with your provider
- Courteous and respectful technicians
- Moving of furniture and other items as needed to dry the area
- Content restoration and pack-out services
- Complete water extraction and drying
- Cleaning and sanitization of affected surfaces
- Odor removal with antimicrobial applications and the use of thermal fogging, air scrubbers, and Hydroxyl technology
- Complete repair of the damage
- Final inspection of our work to ensure that it meets the client’s expectations
As soon as you find water damage in your home or building, make sure you call for water damage restoration services immediately to mitigate and repair the damage. RestorationMaster provides quick response water damage restoration services in Silver Spring, MD to remove excess water and rebuild any resulting damage. You can call us 24 hours a day at (301) 381-2304 for emergency water damage restoration services in Silver Spring, MD.