There are a number of events that can lead to flooding and significant water damage in Potomac, MD, and it’s important to know what to do if your home or commercial building is affected. At RestorationMaster , we offer water damage restoration services to help in these situations. Our experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to your emergency. By acting on a moment’s notice, we can limit the extent of the damage, and save you both time and money.
In the northeast, residents are exposed to severe thunderstorms, harsh winters, and other adverse weather conditions. These events are perhaps the most common causes of water damage in Potomac, MD. Heavy rains can lead to flooding, and cold winters can lead to frozen and burst pipes. Another problem that some buildings face is the risk of sewage backups. These scenarios are particularly troublesome because of the contaminated water involved. At RestorationMaster , we address all types of water damage to get you back on your feet quickly and provide you with greater peace of mind.
6 Steps to Water Damage Restoration
Immediate action is instrumental in limiting damage, costs, and stress. The damage will only increase until the problem is addressed. After arriving on site, our IICRC-certified restoration professionals leverage a time-tested, 6-step approach to water damage restoration. It involves state-of-the-art procedures, equipment, and sanitization products, and goes as follows:
- Inspection and Assessment: Our water-removal experts begin their work by thoroughly inspecting your property to determine the extent of the damage, identify the types of materials damaged, and develop a proper restoration plan.
- Water Removal: Following our inspection, we locate and eliminate the source of the excess water and moisture on your property and utilize our advanced water-removal equipment to extract water from affected areas.
- Anti-Microbial Application: We make use of an anti-microbial to prevent bacterial growth and speed up the drying process.
- Drying – Air Movement: We implement proper airflow techniques to aid in the drying process.
- Drying – Dehumidifying: We utilize professional-grade dehumidification equipment to remove excess moisture from the air and damaged materials.
- Drying – Monitoring: We monitor your property to ensure that affected areas are dried effectively.
Call for Water Damage Restoration Services in Potomac, MD
To take advantage of our comprehensive water damage restoration services, contact our RestorationMaster representatives at (301) 381-2304. We are available 24 hours a day to respond in your time of need and we are proud to assist residential and commercial property owners in Potomac, MD, and the surrounding areas.