Maintaining the cleanliness of the workplace has always been important to provide a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees and visitors. However, recent events surrounding the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has made the need to protect employee health even more crucial. With the help of a disinfection cleaning service provider, you can be assured that any harmful pathogens and bacteria that can spread illness will be fully eliminated from the property.
RestorationMaster provides professional sanitizing and disinfection cleaning services to offices and commercial buildings in Quakertown, PA to help fight the spread of illness. We use quality disinfectant cleaning solutions and methods to thoroughly decontaminate your property.
What is the Coronavirus?
As defined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the coronavirus is a respiratory infection that spreads from person to person when in contact with respiratory droplets. The virus has spread rapidly throughout the world and the United States. Symptoms include chills, coughing, trouble breathing, and fever. Individuals with existing health concerns and those who are elderly are at a higher risk of sustaining more severe symptoms.
Learn more about the coronavirus from the FAQ page on the CDC website.
ServiceMaster Disinfection Cleaning Services in Quakertown, PA
Janitorial services can maintain the cleanliness of the office or building, but areas that are of higher risk of transmitting illness may be missed. Professional disinfection cleaning services target all areas of the property, especially high-touch objects and surfaces. Our professionals at RestorationMaster use advanced disinfectant products and cleaning methods to effectively sanitize the property.
Our technicians wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect themselves and your employees from cross contamination. The disinfectant products we use are EPA-registered and hospital grade. We follow recommendations as advised by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure our work is thorough and complete.
Disinfection Cleaning Services in Quakertown, PA –
Our Professional Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Cleaning Services Include:
- Our technicians will pay extra attention to high-touch surfaces, including countertops, light switches, phones, desks, keyboards, bathroom fixtures, and door handles.
- We will use quality disinfectant solutions, equipment, and cleaning methods.
- We will fog the area by using a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure the building has been thoroughly decontaminated.
- As an added precaution, we will neutralize airborne viral particles that may be present
Many different types of buildings can benefit from our sanitizing and disinfection cleaning services, including:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Educational facilities
- Government buildings
- Childcare facilities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Other public buildings
There are some preventative ways that you can help minimize the coronavirus from spreading within your workplace, such as:
- Advising all employees who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms to stay home
- Practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Offering paid sick leave as an incentive for employees to stay home if they are ill
- Encouraging thorough and frequent hand washing of at least 20 seconds
- If possible, providing the option for employees to work from home
- Encouraging the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Contact Us for Sanitizing and Disinfection Cleaning in Quakertown, PA
To take preventative action against the further spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses in your office or commercial building in Quakertown, PA, contact RestorationMaster at (267) 291-0808 for our professional commercial cleaning and disinfection cleaning services.