Providing a clean work environment is critical to protecting the health and safety of employees and their families. Regularly scheduled cleaning can help maintain the cleanliness and comfort of the workplace. Unfortunately, dangerous pathogens and bacteria that can lead to the spread of illness may still linger in areas of the property and on overlooked surfaces. Professional commercial coronavirus cleaning and disinfection cleaning services ensure that these areas and surfaces are decontaminated using advanced disinfectant cleaning products.
RestorationMaster provides professional disinfection services to offices and commercial buildings in Harleysville, PA to help fight the spread of illness. Our IICRC certified technicians are skilled in providing quality coronavirus cleaning services and will help ensure that your property is completely decontaminated.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, commonly referred to as COVID-19, is a respiratory infection that can cause difficulty breathing, as well as fever, chills, and coughing. The virus spreads as people come into contact with the respiratory droplets of an infected person. The severity of the symptoms may vary depending on the current health condition and history of each individual.
More information on the coronavirus can be found on the coronavirus FAQ page of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.
Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfection Services in Harleysville, PA
The rapid spread of the coronavirus has caused great concern for individuals, businesses, and governments around the world, including the United States. The CDC has advised businesses to decontaminate their offices or buildings as a way to slow the spread of the virus. The professionals at RestorationMaster are skilled in providing professional coronavirus disinfection cleaning services and can help disinfect your property using quality disinfectant products.
While performing our disinfection services, we wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help protect our employees, as well as yours. The disinfectant products we use are EPA-registered and hospital grade to ensure overall effectiveness. We also follow standards as advised by the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC to ensure the efficiency of our work.
RestorationMaster Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfection Services:
- We are equipped with powerful disinfectant cleaning solutions and equipment.
- We give extra attention to high-touch materials and objects, such as keyboards, phones, desks, door handles, countertops, and light switches.
- Our technicians will neutralize viral particles that might be airborne as an extra precaution.
- We will ensure our work has been thoroughly completed by fogging the building with a broad-spectrum biocide.
We can provide professional disinfection services to different facilities like:
- Commercial buildings and offices
- Schools and university buildings
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Government facilities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Childcare facilities
- Other public buildings
Some ways you can help reduce the risk of the coronavirus from spreading in your workplace is to:
- Encourage anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms to not come to work
- Encourage and demonstrate social distancing
- Advise employees to thoroughly wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Provide employees with the opportunity to work from home, if feasible
Decontaminating your office or building is a good way to reduce and prevent the spread of the coronavirus/Covid-19 and other illnesses. Contact RestorationMaster at (267) 291-0808 if your property is in need of disinfection services in Harleysville, PA.
Related Disinfection Services: