Physical damage is the most obvious form of property damage, but other forms of damage exist and cause unseen damage. An example of this is unpleasant odors that come from sources like fire damage, water damage, mold, cigarette smoke, and pets. These foul odors linger for a long time after the initial damage because the furnishings and building materials absorb the odor particles. You cannot remove the odor by simply covering up the smell because the materials trap in the odor particles.
RestorationMaster provides odor removal services to homes and businesses in the Harleysville, PA, area. Our professionals remove odor particles from affected materials and airspaces with advanced odor removal techniques.
Persistent Foul Odors
Porous materials, like wood and drywall, absorb odor particles, which can also linger and spread in air spaces. Foul odors linger because the particles are trapped inside porous materials and furnishings, so air fresheners will not solve the problem. You must extract the particles and address the source of the odor or the smell will return.
Our trained technicians at RestorationMaster use advanced deodorization equipment to locate the source of the odor and remove the odor particles. We can treat these materials for unpleasant odors:
- Air spaces
- Furniture upholstery
Sources of Odors in Harleysville, PA
Lingering unpleasant odors in your home or business can have a variety of different sources.
Most Common Causes of Persistent, Foul Odors:
- Water and Flood Damage: Flooding or standing water present on your property often causes a musty smell, especially if the water is dirty or if there is mold growth.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: Burnt objects and smoke create a smell that lingers after the flames are put out.
- Cigarettes: Cigarette smoke will cling to your clothes, the carpeting, furniture, upholstery, etc.
- Pets: Pets have “accidents” and other bodily fluids that produce additional smells.
- Biological Materials: Biological substances like mold and blood often create a foul odor.
RestorationMaster Deodorization Process
In order to extract odor particles from affected furnishings, air spaces, and building materials our technicians use advanced deodorization techniques and equipment. These include ozone treatments, absorption technology, and hydroxyl treatments. Our odor removal professional will:
- Identify and treat the source of the odor
- Provide air washing
- Extract the odor particles from affected furnishings and building materials
- Perform a final inspection to ensure the property is odor-free
Call Now for Odor Removal and Odor Removal in Harleysville, PA
Do not wait to address a lingering smell in your home or business in Harleysville, PA. Contact RestorationMaster at (267) 291-0808 for our 24/7 emergency odor removal services.