Discovering mold anywhere on your property can be extremely overwhelming and stressful. Mold spores are often dispersed throughout the property which can lead to widespread damage and a variety of health problems including asthma problems, allergy issues, eye and skin irritation, coughing, sneezing and more.
Contact Target Restoration in Cedar Park, TX for professional mold remediation services. Our technicians will remove all cases of mold at their source and prevent mold problems in the future.
Certified Mold Remediation
The products used at Target Restoration will effectively eliminate mold spores at the source. There are some home remedies out there that may be appropriate for small, isolated areas but you can depend on our expertise when you need it – we are IICRC-certified to remove all cases of mold at their source while preventing it from returning in the future. Our technicians are also HIPPA-compliant and licensed by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) to conduct professional mold remediation services.
Target Restoration will work with your insurance provider during the remediation process to help with your claim and provide you with peace of mind.
The following procedures are included in our mold remediation services:
- Initial inspection: Target Restoration will conduct a full inspection of your property to assess the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: Following inspection, our technicians will set up high-powered dehumidification equipment to help prevent mold growth.
- Mold remediation: Once the source of moisture has been removed, we will eliminate any permanently damaged, porous materials and use powerful cleaning agents on the remaining hard surfaces. This will help penetrate the source of the mold and eliminate it from within.
- Repairs: We will install replacement building materials as needed.
- Contents restoration: We will properly clean and dry out any personal items affected and will be sure they are returned to their original condition.
- Final inspection: We will conduct a walk-through with you to ensure that all mold growth has been removed. We take the proper steps to ensure it will not return again.
Our mold remediation services can cover all of the following situations:
- Abandoned property: Mold can quickly consume any porous materials in its path without frequent maintenance or cleaning. It won’t be long until the property becomes infested with bacteria and spores if left untreated. Target Restoration will arrive in professional restoration attire and equipment to not only remove the mold, but dry out the structure to prevent the fungus from returning in the future. We will conduct any construction necessary to remove permanently damaged materials and will install replacements.
- Long-term: It is common for mold to grow unnoticed in a number of hidden areas, including basements, attics, the crawlspace, behind walls, and under floorboards. Our mold remediation service technicians will be able to identify and eliminate all cases at their source, regardless of how far they spread. We will also repair any structural components.
- HVAC systems: One of the primary paths mold uses to travel is the air ducts, allowing it to pass through the vent. Mold spores can infect the HVAC system and increase the problem. Our technicians will apply powerful cleaners to eliminate the mold within the system.
Contact Us For A Free Estimate
Rely on our professional mold remediation services to address your mold problem once and for all. Once we arrive at your property, we will conduct an initial inspection and then work to contain the damage within the affected area, dry out and repair damaged structures, and prevent the fungus from returning in the future.
For professional mold remediation services in Cedar Park, TX contact Target Restoration at (254) 442-0860.