If you’ve found mold on your property, don’t hesitate to call for professional mold removal and remediation services. Mold can cause more than just property damage; everyone on the property is at risk for an array of health issues, including breathing problems, allergies, and many more.
RestorationMaster is available in Pflugerville, TX to provide professional mold removal and remediation services for both homes and businesses. Our technicians are both experienced and IICRC-certified to eliminate mold at its source while preventing it from returning.
Some mold cases can be removed with home remedies that are small enough, but there is no guarantee that they won’t return. But the powerful cleaners used by our technicians will remediate them at their source. RestorationMaster is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and HIPPA-compliant to protect your privacy.
During the service, we will contain the affected area to prevent any mold spores from spreading. Our technicians will also work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claims process.
Our mold removal services can cover:
- Long-term damage: Molds preferred places to inhabit include dark, hidden, moist, and warm areas. These include the basement, attic, crawlspace, behind walls, and more. But our technicians will locate all cases and eliminate them at the source. We will then dry out and repair the damaged structure.
- HVAC systems: Mold will spread by releasing its spores into the air. It is common for them to be caught within the air ducts of the home and even establish a new source there. But RestorationMaster will thoroughly clean out these hard-to-reach areas, ensuring the source is also removed to prevent it from returning and alleviate health issues.
- Abandoned property: When not cleaned up right away, mold can spread quickly, consuming various building materials in its path. But our technicians will arrive with all safety equipment and cleaning products needed to disinfect the entire structure. We will also remove soiled porous materials and install replacements to fully restore the structure.
Our mold remediation process includes:
- Initial inspection: As soon as we arrive, RestorationMaster will conduct a detailed inspection to assess the safety of the situation. We will also identify all affected areas, developing a full remediation plan.
- Dehumidification: Our professionals will set up powerful dehumidification equipment to pull all moisture from the building materials and air space. This will prevent the mold from spreading.
- Mold Remediation: All affected areas identified in the initial inspection will be removed of all mold spores, eliminating each case at its source to prevent them from returning in the future.
- Structural Repairs: After dehumidifying the structure, RestorationMaster will remove soiled porous materials and install replacements as part of the service.
- Contents Restoration: Any personal items affected with mold spores will be dried and disinfected to be restored to their original condition.
- Final Inspection: Upon completion of the project, our technicians will conduct a final inspection to ensure that all mold cases have been removed and will not return in the future.
Especially if the mold has spread beyond 10 square feet, it is best to call a professional remediation service. Only professional cleaners will ensure that the mold is removed at its source. This is not only to prevent it from returning but to alleviate all health issues.
RestorationMaster is available in Pflugerville, TX at (512) 377-6061 to provide effective mold removal and remediation services for homes and commercial buildings.