If your property has suffered significant damage from a natural disaster that left your home in an unstable condition, you may require professional reconstruction services. If left untreated, the damage can become worse and lead to structural collapse.
Target Restoration is available in Cedar Park, TX at any hour of the day or night to provide emergency reconstruction services to local home and business owners. Our licensed team of professionals include restoration specialists, subcontractors, plumbers, electricians, project managers, handymen, and more. Our professionals will work quickly and efficiently, returning you to your home or business in a timely manner.
Our team has been serving Texas and the residents of Cedar Park with restoration and reconstruction services for over 20 years. We understand how important it is to restore your property as quickly as possible.
Target Restoration will arrive immediately to your property and stabilize the structure as well as board up all doors, windows, and major openings. We will take great care to disinfect your property and address all necessary repairs. We will also work with your insurance provider to cover all aspects of our reconstruction services. You can be sure all of your information will stay confidential as we are HIPPA-compliant.
Once we arrive, we will immediately conduct an inspection to address and remove safety concerns, and begin our restoration process.
The following procedures are included in our reconstruction services:
- Tarping and Board ups: Once we have conducted our safety and risk assessment, our technicians will begin the tarping and board up process. We will board up doors, windows and any openings in an effort to prevent any further damage and tarp over the roof to help prevent water damage from rain. We will then prepare for the reconstruction.
- Climate Control and Power Generation: If you require constant power like offices and hospitals, we can provide emergency power generation. We also have the ability to provide climate control during the construction process if necessary.
- Damage Restoration: The restoration process will be initiated by our Master Restorers once stabilization has taken place. Whether you require removal of soot and smoke byproducts, dry out services or mold removal, we will perform all aspects of the service in a prompt and efficient manner.
Our reconstruction services include the following steps:
- Emergency response
- Emergency tarping
- Emergency climate control
- Emergency power control
- Risk and safety assessment and pre-inspection
- Removal of biohazards
- Odor removal
- Roof repair or replacement
We will address the following building materials within our reconstruction services:
- Roofing and siding
- Sub floors and floors
- Brick structures
- Ceilings and walls
- Balconies and decks
- Concrete surfaces
- Furniture, drapery, upholstery, and other textiles
- Crawlspaces and attics
- Fencing and Parking
What to Do After a Disaster
Target Restoration will arrive to immediately stabilize your property and begin all repair work. Our Master Fire and Water Restorers and technicians are thoroughly trained, experienced, and IICRC-certified. You can count on our team to efficiently restore all areas of the property while ensuring quality results.
Contact Target Restoration at (254) 613-7545 for emergency reconstruction services if a disaster has impacted your property in Cedar Park, TX.
Reconstruction Services in Killeen, TX
Emergency Construction in Temple, TX
Construction Professionals in Belton, TX
Emergency Construction Services in Waco, TX
Reconstruction Company in Pflugerville, TX