Per the FBI, in the United States, a violent crime will happen every 25.3 seconds. The aftermath of such a crime is not only upsetting to any bystanders, but it is also dangerous. If biohazard materials like bodily fluids are not handled correctly, they can spread diseases and cause infections. They can even contaminate and/or compromise the criminal investigation. Aftermath Services can properly address the cleanup with our expert crime scene cleaning services in Oakland, CA. Our highly trained technicians will clean and restore crime scenes using the best supplies and techniques in the industry.
We are known worldwide for our crime scene cleaning services, and we employ technicians who have all been trained to conduct the latest cleaning and restoration methods. Furthermore, we prevent cross-contamination and protect evidence as we work, cooperating with law enforcement working on the scene. We know how emotionally burdened family and friends can be after such a situation, which is why we take on the responsibility of cleaning up and do so in a respectful manner.
Our compassionate, well-trained professionals are available to provide services on a 24/7 basis to the Indianapolis, IN, area. Once we get your call, we’ll send out a team to start the cleanup service. Our technicians use personal protective equipment, specialized cleaning equipment, and powerful contaminants to eliminate biohazards — like blood and other bodily fluids. It’s important to dispose of biohazards properly, because they shouldn’t be thrown out with normal trash.
The following are included in our crime scene cleaning process:
- Biohazard removal: We will remove blood, bodily fluids, tissues, and other biohazard materials from the scene. We then decontaminate the site to make it safe for use.
- Odor removal: We use powerful deodorizers to eliminate any lingering smells from the site.
- Proper disposal: We will transport all biohazard materials to a licensed facility, where the materials will be disposed of safely.
- Insurance assistance: We work with your insurance company throughout the claims process.
- Family assistance and support: We can provide family and friends of the victims with resources like counseling.
- Certified technicians: We have technicians who are trained to conduct crime scene cleanup and do so in compliance with all regulations: local, state, and federal.
- Continuous monitoring: We have communications and quality control plans that allow us to complete our work in an efficient and effective manner.
Aftermath Services has been known nationwide, for over 20 years, as a trusted service in the crime scene cleanup industry. We are available to take care of crime scene cleanups 24/7. Just contact us at (888) 696-7999 for crime scene cleaning in Oakland, CA.