Nothing can describe the feeling of unexpectedly losing a loved one, especially upon discovering their gruesome death on your property. But it is imperative to stay away from the biohazards and bodily fluids as they contain numerous pathogens that can cause severe illnesses. But a professional cleaning service will be able to handle the job effectively and efficiently.
ServiceMaster by Metzler is available in the Chicago, IL area to provide emergency biohazard and trauma cleanup services. Our technicians are each experienced and licensed to restore the affected area to its original condition in accordance with government regulations. We can also work with law enforcement and insurance companies while you focus on other matters.
Dangerous Pathogens and Biohazards
While natural disasters can cause significant amounts of damage to any property, they are not always responsible for destroying living environments. When biohazards infect a certain area, they contaminate all surfaces, spreading to other areas if not treated immediately. But for the safety of you and everyone else on the property, maintain a safe distance away from the affected area and call ServiceMaster by Metzler.
Soon after receiving your call, our technicians will arrive within 2 hours. They will also work with law enforcement, careful not to disturb any evidence before investigating the area. But as soon as we have received their clearance, we will begin removing the biohazards, pathogens, and bacteria while taking care of lingering odors to restore a safe and healthy living environment.
Our biohazard cleaning services can accommodate all of the following situations:
- Unattended deaths
- Violent crimes and homicides
- Major injuries and accidents
Our biohazard and crime scene cleanup services cover all of the following:
- Biohazard Removal and Disposal: All dangerous pathogens and biohazards will be removed using commercial cleaning products and equipment. They will be placed into approved containers and transported to a government medical facility for proper disposal.
- Sanitation: The entire area will be disinfected, killing harmful bacteria to restore a clean and safe environment again.
- Odor Removal: All lingering odors will be removed from the property using advanced hydroxyl technology.
- Work with insurance: In order to provide you the most peace of mind during this stressful time, we will work with your insurance company during the claims process.
- Family Assistance and Support: ServiceMaster by Metzler can provide a list of highly recommended family counselors in the area that can help you during this traumatic situation. We will also work with compassion and respect during the cleanup process.
Upon encountering a trauma scene, it is imperative to maintain a safe distance away from the biohazards. While the experience can be emotionally scarring, law enforcement must be called immediately to report the accident. But unfortunately, they are not responsible for the cleanup of the dangerous substances.
ServiceMaster by Metzler is available 24/7 at (224) 585-0580 in the city of Chicago, IL to provide biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services.