Trauma Scene Cleaning For San Francisco, CA
Unfortunately, serious accidents that result in injury and death are part of our reality and if you happen to encounter such a scene, it is crucial that you know how to react. Trauma scenes involving serious injury or death often contain biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids that can spread infection or disease. It is best to have certified professionals handle the cleanup effort and if the scene is also a crime scene, then the cleanup will have to be done carefully in cooperation with law enforcement. RestorationMaster provides trauma scene cleaning services in San Francisco, CA, and the counties of San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Benito, and Monterey to safely clean biohazard materials and restore crime and trauma scenes to their natural state.
Each of our technicians has been trained and certified to clean and remove biohazard materials from trauma scenes using specialized equipment. Blood and bodily fluids can contain dangerous bacteria and toxins that will spread disease and infection if they are not handled properly. Our technicians use the best personal protective equipment available along with the right cleaning products and equipment to safely clean up all kinds of biohazard materials.
You can expect the following from our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Decontamination: The entire scene will be decontaminated and sanitized after the biohazard materials have been cleaned up.
- Deodorization: We remove all lingering odors using our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: All biohazard materials will be removed from the scene and safely transported to a licensed facility for disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: We will complete the job quickly and efficiently through effective quality control and communication.
- Insurance Assistance: We work with local insurance companies and can help coordinate your claims.
- Family Assistance and Support: These situations can be overwhelming emotionally for those involved and we can put families in contact with counseling professionals for support.
- Certified Technicians: We have the training and certification necessary to clean up biohazard materials in compliance with local and state government regulations.
Contact RestorationMaster Team for Trauma Scene Cleaning Services in San Francisco, CA
The staff of RestorationMaster understands the emotional trauma involved with these situations and we will make sure to finish the work quickly and discreetly. You can call us 24 hours a day at (415) 532-1836 for emergency trauma scene cleaning services in San Francisco, CA area.