Mold growth advances in damp and wet areas, from behind walls to under carpeting and everywhere else imaginable. The fungus thrives on natural nutrients, such as cellulose in drywall, in combination with excessive moisture.
You’ll notice mold immediately upon entering the contaminated space. A strong, offensive odor persists due to the expansion of mold. Dark, unsightly splotches mark areas hijacked by the growth.
Mold is hazardous to your health. Respiratory issues flare up in moldy spaces. Allergy symptoms increase. Runny nose, watery eyes, and persistent coughs plague those residing in mold-contaminated rooms or office spaces.
Not only is mold a health hazard, but mold spores destroy the material upon which it feeds. Walls lose strength with mold contamination, as do ceilings and flooring. Without prompt remediation, the structural areas soiled with mold severely weaken.
Mold Removal & Mold Remediation Services in Rochester, NH
Who do you call when you notice mold has seized your habitable space? RestorationMaster provides trusted mold remediation services for homes and businesses in Rochester, NH. We respond immediately to your call, recognizing the fact that mold is dangerous and problematic to both private residences and businesses alike.
Our service team of mold remediation specialists is properly trained and equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and cleaning solutions to radically improve your living spaces by eliminating all traces of mold. Our approach includes restoring affected areas subsequent to the removal of mold. We also use innovative methods to detect hidden traces of mold and prevent the spores from dramatically increasing.
For mold remediation and removal services in Rochester, NH, contact RestorationMaster at (781) 604-1476.
RestorationMaster’s 5 Steps to Mold Remediation for Rochester, NH
RestorationMaster has developed a successful plan of action to tackle and destroy mold. Our decades of experience have led to these five steps to combat growth:
- Our technicians assess the contaminated spaces.
- As required, our specialists report mold growth to your insurance company.
- We develop a plan to control the spread of and eliminate existing mold growth.
- We isolate and contain the mold.
- Our professional mold remediation specialists attack the mold to remove and prevent its progression.
If you encounter mold spores in any capacity—large or small growths—take the appropriate actions:
- Immediately contact RestorationMaster to address the issue.
- Repair plumbing issues or water leaks that may have been a source for mold growth.
- Ventilate the area by opening windows and doors; doing so may help dry out the area.
- While inhabiting moldy areas, wear protective eyewear and non-porous gloves.
- Reduce humidity in the area by switching on the air conditioner or dehumidifier.
While strategic actions help to address mold, certain activities are strongly discouraged:
- Do not attempt to destroy the mold. Spores are toxic even when dead.
- Do not use substances near mold. Chemicals such as bleach only disperse mold spores.
- Do not camouflage mold with coats of paint or caulk.
- Do not attempt a do-it-yourself cleaning. Inexperienced mold remediation activities only scatter mold spores and contaminate other areas.
Contact Us for Mold Removal and Remediation in Rochester, NH
Call RestorationMaster the moment you encounter mold growth. Our service team is available 24 hours a day to address any concerns regarding mold growth in homes or businesses within the Rochester, NH community. Call us at (781) 604-1476 for details or to schedule an appointment
Related Mold Removal and Remediation Services
- Mold Remediation Services in Cambridge, MA
- Mold Remediation and Removal in Derry, NH
- Mold Remediation and Removal in Dover, NH
- Mold Remediation and Removal in Manchester, NH
- Mold Remediation and Removal in Nashua, NH
- Mold Remediation Services in Peabody, MA
- Mold Remediation and Removal Services in Stoneham, MA