ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc.
Mold is more than just an ugly spot on a wall in your home. What you see is usually only a small indication of what’s there. Mold not only causes property damage, but also aggravates eyes and lungs and makes allergies even worse. The microscopic spores are everywhere in the air and feed from common household materials like paper, wood, and textiles. That’s why they grow so fast once they’re exposed to a source of moisture. Mold grows in as little as 48 hours after excess water appears, so it’s important to call for remediation at the first sign. ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. provides comprehensive mold removal and remediation services to residential and commercial clients in Nashua, NH and surrounding areas. We will test, locate, and eradicate all traces of mold and rebuild any damage it might cause.
Any disaster that results in excess water or moisture can lead to mold growth unless cleanup begins quickly. There’s no way to clean air completely to remove all traces of mold spores, so once they find a damp source of food, like drywall or fabric, they attach themselves and start to grow. The experts at ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. are trained to safely and effectively remove all traces of mold, without spreading it or infecting themselves or others. We find mold even in hidden places, using the most advanced products and equipment in the industry. We can restore and rebuild items damaged by mold growth, and repair the original cause of the excess water.
ServiceMaster Mold Remediation and Removal Services Include:
- A comprehensive assessment of the affected area and damage;
- Creation of a remediation plan to destroy the mold and rebuild damage;
- Containment of the affected area;
- Remediation of all traces of mold and reconstruction/restoration of damaged items;
- Copies of all plans for you and your insurance company.
What to Do If You Find Mold in Your Nashua, NH Home
Take any signs of mold seriously, but don’t panic. There’s no immediate threat to life, but it’s important to take steps over the next few days.
- Open doors and windows to let in fresh air.
- Wear protective eyewear and non-porous gloves when in the affected area.
- Use a dehumidifier to reduce humidity in the room.
- Look for the source of excess water or moisture. There may be a leaking pipe, cracked window, or other problem.
Mold Removal & Remediation in Nashua, NH – Watch Our ServiceMaster Video:
For mold remediation and removal services in Nashua, NH, contact ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. at (603) 967-4744.
What Not To Do If You Find Mold in Nashua, NH
- Don’t try to clean it by yourself. Commercially available cleaners aren’t strong enough and it’s too easy to spread the spores without proper protective equipment.
- Don’t spray bleach or other chemicals on the mold because that can disperse the spores into the air.
- Don’t paint over the mold. It doesn’t kill the spores and makes the paint job look bad.
Contact Us 24/7 for Mold Removal and Remediation in Nashua, NH
Any time you find mold in your home or business, in or around Nashua, NH, call our highly trained experts at ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle all kinds of emergencies. We’ll find and remove all traces of mold, even in hidden places, and restore any damage it caused. Call us at (603) 967-4744, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for high quality mold removal and remediation in Nashua, NH.