ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc.
Mold essentially needs two things in order to make an appearance on your property. The first is an organic food source, and the second is excess moisture. Considering the fact that most buildings are constructed from materials that naturally contain cellulose, a natural food source for mold, it is pretty simple to see why mold growth is such a common problem for home and business owners across the country. Here at ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc., we provide full mold removal and remediation services to those in the Manchester, NH, area to remove mold and restore your property to its original condition.
The negative consequences of mold growth can be severe if the mold is not tackled quickly. It can eat away at structural elements, ruin furniture and personal belongings, and even cause significant health issues (e.g. allergies, respiratory infections, etc.) for those that are exposed to it. Pair these complications with the fact that mold spores are notorious for the ease in which they spread, and you can see why we highly recommend taking swift and decisive action to remove the mold.
Mold Removal and Remediation in Manchester, NH – Watch this video:
For mold removal and remediation services in Manchester, NH, call ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. at (603) 967-4744.
Trusted Mold Removal and Remediation Services
ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. is a highly respected name in the mold removal industry because of the effectiveness and timeliness of our services. When you choose to take advantage of our mold removal and remediation services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response: Our representatives can be reached 24 hours a day at (603) 967-4744, and can have a highly trained team of technicians on-site within 2 to 4 hours of your call.
- Initial Assessment: We will perform a thorough assessment of your property in order to locate all sources of mold, and fully understand the extent of the damage.
- Report of Our Findings: We will create a report of our initial assessment, and send it to your insurance company for your convenience.
- Containment: We will isolate affected areas and items, and contain mold to prevent it from spreading while we work.
- Mold Remediation Plan: We will create a comprehensive plan of action based off of our initial assessment to remove all mold from your property.
- Mold Removal: We will remove all mold from your property based off of our remediation plan by utilizing our state-of-the-art mold removal equipment and sanitization solutions.
- Restoration: We will restore affected areas, furnishings, and belongings to the fullest extent possible.
The Dos and Don’ts After Discovering Mold on Your Property
- Do contact ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc. in order to limit the extent of the damage, remove mold, and restore your property and belongings.
- Do not attempt to eliminate mold spores on your own, as they may spread if done incorrectly.
- Do repair any sources of water damage that may have led to excess moisture and the growth of mold.
- Do not attempt to use chemicals or bleach to kill the mold.
- Do open windows and doors to circulate fresh air, and also check your building’s ventilation.
- Do not cover moldy surfaces with caulk or paint.
- Do wear eye protection and non-porous gloves in areas contaminated with mold.
- Do not disturb areas affected by mold, as this could lead to greater dispersal of mold spores.
- Do use your air conditioner and/or dehumidifiers to reduce humidity.
Mold growth is more than a nuisance that should be addressed; it is a threat to your property as a whole, your personal belongings, and even the health of you and your loved ones. We provide full mold removal and remediation services here at ServiceMaster by Disaster Associates, Inc.. Contact us today at (603) 967-4744. We are available 24 hours a day, and service home and business owners in the Manchester, NH, area.