Overpowering fires that ravage residential homes and office buildings are incredibly alarming. The sheer magnitude of fires is enough to shake the strongest human resolve as well as the sturdiest physical structures. Damaged walls, furniture, and contents of your home or business that result from fire, soot, and smoke can make recovery decisions difficult.
Replacing is an expensive option. A much more cost-effective solution to fire- or smoke-damaged ceilings, furniture, and other belongings is smoke and fire damage restoration. The professionals at RestorationMaster provide fire and smoke damage restoration services to help homes and businesses in Rochester, NH recover after a fire.
We include these essential services as part of the fire and smoke damage restoration to fully restore your property:
- We offer pre-cleaning in the event of fire emergencies.
- Our technicians utilize content cleaning and pack-out services to return your belongings to their pre-disaster condition.
- We clean and deodorize walls and ceilings to minimize the effects of mold growth or etchings due to fire or water.
- Our team removes odor and cleanses the area of harsh chemicals that result from extinguishing the fire or the fire itself.
- We work with your insurance provider to help file claims for damage.
The professional fire and smoke damage restoration services from RestorationMaster are thorough and dependable.
Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration in Rochester, NH
Our service technicians are experienced and trained to handle emergency situations such as unforeseen fires.
For Smoke and fire damage restoration in Rochester, NH, contact RestorationMaster at (781) 604-1476.
There are steps you can take, however, in the unexpected event of a disastrous fire to limit the damage:
- Contact RestorationMaster as soon as time allows after a fire strikes. We respond right away to prevent any permanent damage that soot, smoke, and fire cause.
- Ventilate your home or business by opening doors and windows.
- Polish all Formica (a surface material), aluminum, chrome, and porcelain fixtures to prevent tarnishing or etching.
- Replace your furnace’s air filter.
- Put a dampened cheesecloth on all HVAC return and supply registers to capture soot circulating in the air.
- Throw out all open food items and clean out your refrigerator.
- Separate clothing damaged by the fire or smoke is to be sent to a restoration dry cleaner.
Just as you should follow advice on what to do, our technicians highly discourage certain activities in the aftermath of a fire.
Here’s an important list of what NOT to do:
- Do not use any electrical appliances until a professional inspection deems them safe to use.
- Do not clean. Leave the scrubbing and cleaning of destroyed walls, carpets, and upholstery to the professionals. Attempts at do-it-yourself washing are likely to worsen the damage.
- Do not touch. Refrain from touching affected walls, upholstery, or any wood to prevent the oil from your hands from further intensifying the damage.
Call us for Fire Damage Restoration in Rochester, NH
When disaster strikes, RestorationMaster is prepared to tackle the damage that fire and smoke caused. Keep our contact information handy in the event your home or business in the Rochester, NH area is affected by the fire. The faster you call us, the greater the chances of limiting the toll burns, soot, and smoke on your belongings.
Related Smoke and Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration Services
- Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration in Cambridge, MA
- Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration in Derry, NH
- Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup and Restoration in Dover, NH
- Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration in Manchester, NH
- Fire Damage Restoration in Nashua, NH
- Fire and Smoke Damage Removal in Peabody, MA
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Stoneham, MA