The furniture in your home or office not only contributes to the look of the space, but also the overall comfort. Daily use of your furniture can cause the upholstery fabric to become dirty and worn out which makes your furniture less comfortable and attractive. The buildup of abrasive debris can also cause the upholstery to deteriorate rather quickly, forcing you to consider replacing your furniture. RestorationMaster provides professional upholstery cleaning services to clean and restore furniture upholstery in commercial and residential settings in Racine, WI. Our technicians will remove debris and stains from your furniture upholstery to help extend its life and restore its original color and texture.
At RestorationMaster, we use state-of-the-art equipment and the hot water extraction cleaning method to remove stains and debris from any type of furniture upholstery. Upholstery fabric regularly gathers dirt and debris from consistent use and allowing this debris to buildup will result in a dull appearance and deteriorating fabric. You must have your upholstery professionally cleaned to remove this debris buildup and prevent excessive wear and deterioration. With our hot water extraction method, we apply a cleaning solution of hot water and a mild detergent directly to the upholstery fabric to loosen the embedded debris. The stains and debris are lifted out of the upholstery fabric when the cleaning solution is extracted.
The upholstery cleaning services we provide consist of the following:
- Evaluation of the furniture upholstery
- Spot and stain pre-treatment
- Cleaning of the upholstery with the hot water extraction method
- Scotchgard protection option
Professional upholstery cleaning services will effectively remove stains and debris to extend the life of your furniture. You can also help preserve the condition of your furniture upholstery with these maintenance tips:
- Avoid direct sunlight: Direct sunlight will fade the color of the upholstery fabric.
- Plump the cushions: This will help avoid flattening of the cushions.
- Rotate the cushions: This will help prevent excessive wear on one cushion.
- Vacuum: Vacuuming regularly will remove some of the debris buildup from the furniture.
- Clean up spills: Blot dry any spills right away to prevent staining.
Having your upholstery professionally cleaned will help maintain its life and appearance by removing built up debris and stains effectively. If the furniture in your home or office in Racine, WI is starting to appear faded, contact RestorationMaster for our upholstery cleaning services. Give us a call any time at (262) 373-6676 to schedule an upholstery cleaning appointment.