ServiceMaster Kwik Restore
Climate control is important in all homes and buildings to maintain a comfortable indoor environment. The HVAC system is the system responsible for distributing the heating and cooling and as it draws in air, it is also taking in dust and other airborne debris. This debris builds up within the air ducts over time and it can raise your energy bills as well as increase the risk of a breakdown by forcing the system to work harder and less efficiently. ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provides air duct cleaning services to remove built up debris from commercial and residential HVAC systems in Racine, WI. Your HVAC system will run more efficiently which will lower your energy bills and improve the air quality in your home or building.
A high volume of dust circulates through the air in homes and buildings and much of this dust gets drawn into the air ducts while the heating and cooling runs. The dust and debris will build up along the walls of the air ducts and on the component parts which restricts the airflow through the system. It can be difficult to tell when your air ducts need professional cleaning, but it should happen at least once every 2-5 years.
If you think your air ducts might need cleaning, look for the following signs:
- More dust than normal in your home
- Unpleasant odors from the vents
- Excessive dust buildup on the registers and vents
- Allergic reactions among people in the home or building
Air Duct Cleaning
The professionals at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore use advanced cleaning equipment to get into your HVAC system and remove dust and debris from the air ducts and internal parts.
Our air duct cleaning services consist of the following steps:
- Making an entry point for open access cleaning
- Thorough cleaning of fiberglass duct board, flex ducts, and sheet metal air ducts lined with fiber glass using soft bristled brushes
- Contact vacuuming and brushing
- Use of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum and other vacuums that exhaust outside
- Containment of the dust buildup
- Register and vent cleaning
- Resealing of open access holes
Excessive debris buildup in your HVAC system will increase your heating and cooling bills as well as the risk of a serious malfunction. Do not wait until these problems occur, contact ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for air duct cleaning services in Racine, WI. We will ensure that all debris buildup is removed from your air ducts so that the HVAC system will run more efficiently. Give us a call at (262) 373-6676 for more information about our air duct cleaning services.