Natural disasters from floods to fire to mold can produce odors that linger long after the restoration process on the property. But without the right equipment, these stubborn odors can linger within the walls, flooring, and air spaces. In these cases, a professional service is needed to remove the odor completely.
ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration is available in Parker, CO to provide professional smoke and odor removal services for homes and business. Our technicians are experienced and use advanced technology in order to fully eliminate these stubborn odors and their source.
Regardless of whether the odor is derived from a fire, mold, or flooding, these odors can be difficult to remove. This is because they have seeped into the porous materials of the property, such as the insulation, drywall, furnishings, or carpeting. With our professional deodorization services, these odors can be effectively eliminated from all building materials, furnishings, and air spaces.
Our technicians make use of the following technology:
- Thermal fogging
- Nano carbon technology
- Ozone technology
- Hydroxyl technology
All odors from the following sources will be removed:
- Pet odors
- Smoke and fire odors
- Dead animal odors
- Biohazard odors
- Mold damage odors
- Water damage odors
ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration includes these steps in our odor removal process:
- Location and removal of the odor’s source
- Use of advanced technology to treat building materials and furnishings
- Air washing
- Porous surface sealing
- Detailed documentation of service performed
Common odors from natural disasters can be removed, such as:
- Water Damage: Mildew and moldy smells are often given off from untreated water damage. Our technicians will be able to restore the materials from the damage as well as remove the odor.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: Smoke odors can linger within the porous surfaces long after the restoration process. This is a problem that can be fixed using advanced technology.
- Biohazards: Biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids can give off strong odors. The equipment used by ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration can remove them altogether.
Coming back to a space with stubborn odors can be frustrating, especially when you just moved back. This shouldn’t be a problem you have to deal with, but you might find that home remedies may be of no use to get rid of these odors. In some cases, a professional service is needed.
For a free estimate on our smoke and odor mitigation services in Parker, CO and the surrounding areas, contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration at (303) 800-3404.