Elements Restoration in Olympia, WA
Mold is a common problem throughout the United States as it can develop at any given time without a forewarning. Mold growth in particular is difficult to handle; it will not only make your home appear filthy, but it will also cause respiratory issues and trigger allergies. But the reason that mold is so common is that it only needs moisture and a food source to develop. Elements Restoration in turn provides mold remediation services in Olympia, WA to end your mold problem immediately and repair the resulting damage.
There are times when mold can grow in a hidden location, making it almost impossible to detect. However, the repercussions of mold growth are still the same. Elements Restoration will find the mold source, contain it, eliminate it, and make sure that it never returns.
Mold Remediation Process:
- Examination of the level of mold growth
- We will then send our examination report to your insurance company
- Establish the level of damage and contain the moldy area.
- Create a plan for remediation
- Remove all mold from the home and restore all damaged surfaces
While it may be tempting to remove the mold yourself, it is important that you call Elements Restoration to take care of your mold problem. If you wait too long, a minor mold issue can become a major mold issue. When you do discover the mold, it is important that you take the following steps while waiting for our IICRC certified technician to arrive:
Mold Removal – What to Do:
- If you find any wet items, dry them off as fast as you can.
- Open all the windows and doors in your home.
- Use a dehumidifier to keep moisture levels as low as possible.
- Wear protective gear to avoid contact with the mold.
Mold – What Not to Do:
- Do not attempt to remove the mold, this is very detrimental to your health.
- Do not use bleach to remove the mold because it will simply cause the mold to spread faster.
- Avoid putting any sort of paint on a moldy area.
- Leave all areas with serious mold growth alone, if you disturb the area, this could cause the mold spores to disperse through the area and contaminate other parts of the home.
Mold is a common issue and one that can be solved in no time if you call Elements Restoration immediately for our mold remediation services. We service homes 24/7 in the Olympia, WA area and will contact your insurance company to help coordinate claims.
Call us today at (253) 409-0908 for professional mold remediation services in Olympia, WA.
Related Mold Removal Services: