Water damage can be an extremely frustrating problem to have in your home. It can damage your house, put excess stress on you, and even turn into mold damage. But here at RestorationMaster, we are determined to eliminate these problems by removing excess water and remediating the damage. We specialize in water damage restoration services and will work tirelessly to remove all excess water from your home. Our IICRC certified technicians respond within 2-4 hours of your initial call to provide emergency water damage restoration in Olympia, WA, and the surrounding areas.
RestorationMaster is committed to providing quality services as our technicians have the training and equipment to handle water damage of all sizes. We are available 24 hours a day to assist you with your restoration needs. Advanced technology and equipment is then used to completely remove excess water and moisture while ensuring the affected areas are cleaned and sanitized.
Water Damage Restoration Process in Olympia, WA:
- Step 1 – Emergency Response: We will arrive at your home immediately to examine the damage.
- Step 2 – Water Removal and Drying: We will have our technicians remove all water and continually inspect your home during the drying process.
- Step 3 – Reinstallation and Cleaning: We will remove all damage caused by water and make sure your home appears spotless.
In order to limit the damage to your home, it is important to contact us immediately to eliminate any possibility of water damage turning into mold damage. We will also provide you with a water damage guide once we have finished the restoration. This will discuss how to prevent future water damage in addition to your responsibilities after the flood restoration is complete. To help limit the damage while waiting for us to arrive, follow these steps:
Flood Restoration – What to Do:
- Contact RestorationMaster to limit the water damage and prevent mold damage. The sooner you call, the more likely your home will have 100% remediation.
- Remove as much water as you can by mopping and blot drying.
- Do not remove any permanent carpeting, but remove area rugs or any other form of removable carpet.
- Keep draperies from touching the floor by placing the drape bottoms on the rod with a hanger.
- Allow the furniture to dry by wiping it down as best you can.
- Place all precious items in a place where they will remain dry.
- Make certain that your books are all packed tightly together so that warping is reduced. We will use our specialized drying process to remediate them.
- Open all cabinets and drawers in your home to speed up the drying process.
Water Damage Restoration – What Not to Do:
- When the electricity is on, do not walk through a room with standing water to maintain your safety.
- A normal vacuum cleaner is not equipped to remove water, so do not try this!
- Do not attempt to remove any permanent flooring.
- For your safety, do not try to clean up any mold growth.
Contact Us 24/7 for Water Damage Restoration in Olympia, WA
Water damage can escalate fast into mold damage if improper steps are taken. In order to prevent further damage to your home, take action immediately. If you live in the Olympia, WA area, contact RestorationMaster for the best remediation experts in the business. Our technicians will work with you to discover the best plan of action while consulting with your insurance provider to help with all paperwork associated with the claims.
We are available 24 hours a day for emergency water damage restoration services at (253) 470-2401.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services: