It is easy to disregard minor water damage as it may not pose a threat; however, this problem should never be taken lightly. Therefore, what you see now may only be part of the problem as water damage can spread quickly. There are many possible sources of water damage including rain, floods, and internal issues including leaks and burst pipes. It can also cause structural damage as it is absorbed in the building materials of a home or building. RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration and flood restoration services in Seattle, WA to remove excess water and restore the resulting damage. Our fast response will limit the spread of the damage, saving time and money on repairs while decreasing the possibility of mold growth.
Water Damage Remediation in Seattle, WA
At RestorationMaster, we take water damage very seriously as it can become a major problem if ignored. We are prepared to respond to all water damage restoration emergencies 24 hours a day in the Seattle, WA area. Our IICRC certified technicians have been trained to dry and restore damaged furnishings and structural elements. Services are available to both commercial and residential settings as use advanced cleaning equipment, products, and restoration technology.
Watch RestorationMaster Video for more information on Water Damage Restoration in Seattle, WA
RestorationMaster is available at (888) 915-7197 anytime a day for professional water damage cleanup services in Seattle, WA, and the surrounding areas. We also assist you throughout the insurance claim process.
Our flood cleanup services in Seattle, WA consist of the following three steps:
- Phase 1 – Emergency Response: We respond quickly to your call and begin by thoroughly inspecting the damage.
- Phase 2 – Water Removal and Drying: All water and excess moisture is removed with our drying equipment as we regularly inspect our progress.
- Phase 3 – Reinstallation and Cleaning: We clean and restore all water damage and reinstall anything we removed during the process.
We limit the spread of water damage by responding quickly to your call. Once the restoration is complete, we provide a water damage recovery guide that will help you maintain your home and prevent further damage. After calling RestorationMaster for water damage restoration services, you can do the following to help minimize the damage:
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do
- Call RestorationMaster right away to limit the damage and prevent mold growth with our advanced cleaning and drying equipment.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blot drying.
- Remove wet area rugs and non-permanent floor coverings.
- Keep draperies off the floor by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Wet furniture should be wiped down with the cushions left propped up to dry.
- Move objects such as photos and paintings to a safe, dry location.
- Do not move water damaged books, keep them packed tightly together on the shelf to prevent page warping.
- Closet and cabinet doors and drawers should be opened to aid the drying process.
Flood Restoration – What NOT to Do
- Do not walk through a flooded room without shutting off the power.
- Do not remove water with a household vacuum cleaner.
- Do not remove permanent carpeting or flooring without professional assistance.
- Do not clean up mold or mildew yourself.
Contact Us Now for Water Damage Restoration in Seattle, WA
Water damage can be a major problem without proper action. Be sure to call RestorationMaster immediately after discovering water damage in your home or building. We provide effective water damage cleanup services for both homes and businesses in Seattle, WA as well as coordinate claims with local insurance companies.
We can be reached 24 hours a day at (888) 915-7197 for all emergency water damage restoration services in Seattle, WA.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services: