Many natural disasters can result in unpleasant odors lingering on your property. This is normal to find even after a restoration service has been completed. With the proper deodorizers, these odors can be effectively eliminated.
ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides professional smoke and odor removal services in Highlands Ranch, CO to fully restore homes and businesses. Our technicians only use the industry’s best equipment to remove the odor as well as its source.
Regardless of whether the odor was caused by fire, smoke, mold, or flood damage, unpleasant odors are difficult to get rid of. They can seep into the porous structure of the home or building, as well as the air spaces, and furnishings. To remove odors effectively, our technicians make use of the following deodorizers:
- Hydroxyl technology
- Nano carbon technology
- Thermal fogging
- Ozone technology
All of the following types of odors can be eliminated with our services:
- Smoke and fire odor
- Pet odor
- Mold odor
- Undetected biohazard odor
- Dead animal odor
All of the following steps are included within our biohazard cleanup services:
- Location and removal of the odor source
- Treatment of the structural elements, furnishings, and air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Documentation of services performed.
Our services can remove the following odors left from these natural disasters:
- Fire and Smoke: The lingering odor from any fire and smoke damage can be removed with our deodorizers.
- Water Damage: Any mildew or mold smells coming from water damage will be removed completely.
- Biohazards: Any odors produced from biohazardous materials will be effectively removed with our services.
Coming back home or to work to find a strong odor can be unbearable. The equipment and deodorization methods used by ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration can remove it effectively. Our technicians are both trained and experienced to remove all lingering odors as well as the odor’s source.
For professional odor removal services in the Highlands Ranch, CO area, contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration at (303) 800-3404.