Zenith Disaster Clean Up
Water damage is a common occurrence in many different parts of the world. Water is commonly found in the environment, plumbing systems, and pipes. Because water is so common, water damage is common as well. Pipes burst, rivers flood, and appliances malfunction, and when this happens Zenith Disaster Clean Up is here to help. We offer services like water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and flood damage cleanup. If you live in the Conroe and Huntsville, TX area and are experiencing any of these problems, contact us immediately.
The staff of Zenith Disaster Clean Up provides flood and water damage restoration and cleanup services in both commercial and residential settings in the Conroe and Huntsville, TX area. In order to limit flood damage, we use water extraction services and state-of-the-art dehumidification equipment. During the drying process, we make certain that we remove all moisture so that all damage can be restored with our cleaning products.
Zenith Disaster Clean Up’s flooded basement damage cleanup services may include the following:
● Free Inspections and Consultation
● Emergency Water Removal
● Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
● Debris Removal
● Water Monitoring and Assessment
● Air Quality Control
● Assistance Coordinating Insurance Claims
● Full Carpet Cleaning
● Mold Remediation
Basement Flooding Cleanup in Conroe and Huntsville, TX
Because water damage can spread so quickly and lead to mold growth, it is essential for you to call Zenith Disaster Clean Up immediately so we may fully restore your home. After speaking with our service team, you can take these steps in order to limit the water damage done to your home.
What to Do When Basement Floods
- Immediately contact Zenith Disaster Clean Up for water extraction.
- Mop affected areas to remove extra water.
- Remove non-permanent floor coverings such as area rugs mats, or towels. Any permanent flooring and carpeting should be removed by professionals.
- Use a hanger to keep drapes and curtains off the floor.
- Wipe excess water from wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the legs to protect the flooring.
- Put photos, paintings, and other precious items in a safe location.
- Keep books packed tightly together on their shelves to avoid further damage until they can be treated with specialized drying services.
- Open all internal doors, cabinet doors, and drawers to help the drying.
What Not to Do After a Flooded Basement:
- Do not walk into a room with water until the power is shut off.
- Do not try to remove excess water with a household vacuum cleaner.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting or flooring.
- Do not use any electronics while standing on a flooded floor.
- Do not try to remove mold or mildew.
Water damage can spread rapidly through all areas of your home. However, if you call Zenith Disaster Clean Up immediately, then our team will limit the spread of the water and reduce the risk of mold growing in your home!
Contact Us for Flood Damage Restoration in Conroe and Huntsville, TX
If you find yourself in a situation where flooding is causing damage to your home or office in Conroe and Huntsville, TX area, call Zenith Disaster Clean Up right away for flood and water damage restoration and cleanup.
We are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year at (713) 966-6064.
Water Damage FAQs
How long does it take to recover after flood damage?
The length of time it will take to recover from flood damage will depend on how deeply the water has spread and the severity of the damage it caused. In most cases, it will take about 1-2 weeks to extract the water and dry the affected areas, with the drying process itself normally taking about 3-5 days. The restoration can take much longer if there is widespread or extensive damage.
How long does it take to get rid of flood damage?
The time it takes to get rid of flood damage varies depending on how far the water has spread and how much damage it has caused. Addressing the flood damage generally takes 1-2 weeks, including removing flood water and drying the affected areas and materials. Rebuilding the damage it caused can take 1-4 months depending on the extent of the damage.
What should be replaced after flood damage?
Water can cause serious damage to a range of porous materials and furnishings. Many of these materials may have to be replaced following flood damage:
- Carpeting and other flooring types
- Drywall and ceilings
- Clothing and other textiles
- Wood structural elements and hardwood floors