ServiceMaster Restoration by Century
Water damage is a constant threat to your home, no matter where you live. Water damage is so prevalent because water is so relevant in our lives. We use water to shower, wash dishes, and survive! It is present in the environment in forms of rain, rivers, and creeks. It is easy for a flood to occur, a washing machine to malfunction, or someone to accidentally leave a sink on.
If you find yourself in a situation where you are experiencing water damage in Katy, TX , be certain to call ServiceMaster Restoration by Century today! We provide water damage restoration and flood damage cleanup services all at your disposal.
Water Extraction and Water Damage Cleanup –
Watch Our ServiceMaster Video:
For Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Services in Katy, TX, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century at (713) 966-6064.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration & Cleanup Process
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century offers water damage restoration and cleanup. In addition, we also offer flood damage cleanup and will aid you with our unique dehumidification process. When we dry your home, we make sure to dispose of all moisture and restore all water damage that your home has undergone.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration Services Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- Emergency Water Removal
- Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
- Debris Removal
- Water Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Assistance Coordinating Insurance Claims
- Restoration and Temporary Storage of Water Damaged Belongings
- Full Carpet Cleaning
- Mold Removal and Remediation
Water Extraction and Water Damage Cleanup in Katy, TX
When excess water engulfs your home, one of the main problems you face is mold damage. Mold forms when a food source and a moisture source meet, so this is a common occurrence after a flood. Here are some steps you can take to prevent further damage to your home while waiting for your ServiceMaster Restoration by Century technician to arrive.
What to Do after a Flood:
- Contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century right for water damage restoration.
- Remove excess water.
- Remove non-permanent floor coverings, such as area rugs, mats, or towels. Let professionals remove permanent flooring.
- Use a hanger to keep drapes and curtains off the floor.
- Wipe excess water from wet furniture and place aluminum foil under the legs to protect the flooring.
- Put photos, paintings, and other personal items in a dry place.
- Keep books packed tightly together on their shelves to prevent further damage until they can be treated with our specialized drying services.
- Open all internal doors, cabinets, and drawers to help the drying.
What Not to Do after a Flood:
- Do not walk into a room with water until the power is shut off.
- Do not try to remove excess water with a household vacuum cleaner.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting or flooring.
- Do not use any electronics while standing on flooded floor.
- Do not try to remove mold or mildew.
Water damage is a serious problem, and it can result in mold damage if you do not seek treatment immediately. Our goal is to remove all water, restore all damage, and allow you to live comfortably again. If you are in need of water damage restoration services or water damage cleanup, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Century immediately for our water damage restoration and cleanup services in Katy, TX. We are available 24 hours a day at (713) 966-6064.