Most of the problems homeowners have when it comes to sewage water damage are due to sewage backups. When sewer pipes are clogged, sewage can enter your home or business through the plumbing.
At Philip White Water Restoration, we provide sewage backup cleanup for affected homes and businesses in Casselberry, FL. Being an expert in sewage backup cleanup, we will do the dirty job for you to prevent the formation of mold, remove odors, and disinfect damaged areas for your safety. Our highly qualified team solves these important sewage backup cleaning problems quickly and safely, ensuring the normal state of your environment.
We provide both commercial and residential sewage backup cleanup and damage restoration. Our team consists of highly trained and certified professionals. Because of our experience, we understand how to provide excellent and comprehensive sewage cleanup services that will enable you to get back to your normal life as soon as possible. Our staff is always quick to take action as we are available, 24/7. When you have a sewer problem, you can trust us to restore your home and remove the risk of infection.
How does sewage backup damage a home?
Sewage backup results in many types of damage. There is a considerable risk of permanent damage to the affected materials, and sewage poses a health risk in addition to structural problems. The longer you wait to clean the sewage, the more likely you are to expose yourself to the risk of disease and infection.
- Health risks: Sewage contains bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms that can cause illness and infection.
- Finishing damage: Sewage can damage ceilings, walls & floors, and furniture and this damage are likely to become permanent.
- Structural Damage: Depending on the level of sewage, the structure of your home can be weakened. Materials like plaster and drywall can crumble and warp.
- Ruin Appliances: Beyond the building material, sewage can also damage your appliances
Professional Sewage Backup Cleanup
Our professionals are ready to handle any situation involving sewage to clean and restore your property. We will remove all sewage water and help restore safe and healthy conditions with thorough cleaning and disinfection.
Our sewage cleanup services include the following:
- Emergency response: We will be swift to respond to your call to control the damage and begin the restoration.
- Damage assessment: We will assess the damage and the spread of the sewage.
- Complete recovery: After removing the sewage using advanced extraction and drying equipment, we will clean, disinfect, and repair damaged areas.
- Working with insurance: Our IICRC certified technicians will help you with your insurer to file your claim.
If you have a sewage problem affecting your home or business, contact Philip White Water Restoration instantly. We have professionals that will remove the wastewater and make the affected area safe.
You can always reach out to us 24/7 at (407) 818-1110 to clean up your sewage backup in Casselberry, FL.
Related Sewage Backup Cleaning Services: