Se habla Español
Fires are very devastating disasters because they can threaten the safety of your family as well as destroy your property and the damage can continue to spread after the fire is extinguished. The soot and corrosive byproducts left in the aftermath of a fire will continue to settle and spread damage which makes it important to call for fire damage restoration services as soon as possible. RestorationMaster provides fire and smoke damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Azusa, CA. We will help stabilize and restore your home following a fire.
Call the Fire Damage Restoration Professionals
After a fire is extinguished, the synthetic materials in your home that have been burned release chemical emissions that can spread additional damage and the materials themselves become unsalvageable after just a few days. The technicians of RestorationMaster have the training and equipment to clean and salvage your belongings and we can also remove soot damage from delicate household surfaces such as brass, aluminum, chrome, porcelain, marble, tile, carpeting, and upholstery. Our five step fire and smoke damage restoration process includes the following steps:
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Azusa, CA –
Watch Our RestorationMaster Video:
For fire and smoke damage restoration in Azusa, CA, contact RestorationMaster at (626) 386-8834!
Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Azusa, CA
Fires that occur in office buildings, facilities, and other commercial settings can cause extensive damage that will interrupt your business. Our staff is dedicated to effectively cleaning and restoring fire and smoke damage in these settings quickly to get your business back up and running as soon as possible.
What to Do After a Fire
- Call RestorationMaster for fire and smoke damage restoration as the damage can become permanent within a few days.
- Air out the house to help eliminate the smoke odor if it is 60 degrees or above outside.
- You can prevent permanent damage by cleaning Formica, chrome, aluminum, and porcelain surfaces.
- If your furnace uses forced hot air, change the air filter.
- Cover return and supply registers with a damp cheesecloth to help filter soot from the air.
- Throw away open food containers.
- Thoroughly clean out your refrigerator if the power has been turned off.
- Clothing with heavy smoke damage can be restored with disaster restoration dry cleaning services.
What NOT to Do After a Fire
- Do not touch damaged surfaces with your bare hands, the oils from your hand can cause additional damage to the upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Do not attempt to wash soot from walls because cleaning incorrectly will make the damage worse.
- Do not try to clean your carpet or furniture.
- Do not use an electrical appliance unless it has been inspected.
- Do not use a ceiling fixture that is on a wet ceiling.
Contact Us for Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Azusa, CA
Fires are very dangerous and once they are put out, the damage can still spread and become permanent. Make sure to contact RestorationMaster for fire and smoke damage restoration services in Azusa, CA once the flames have been put out. We will help limit and restore the damage caused by the fire and we also provide free estimates for this service. We can be reached anytime at (626) 386-8834 to respond to fire damage emergencies in Azusa, CA.