ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell
Se habla Español
Water damage is a common but tricky problem within homes and buildings as the extent of the damage can sometimes be deceiving. This damage can be caused by leaky pipes or fixtures and severe weather such as flooding and heavy rain. It is best to address water damage as soon as it is discovered because ignoring it can turn a minor problem into an emergency. ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell provides water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Azusa, CA. We understand that water damage can be a serious situation and we respond within two to four hours of your call.
Water Damage Restoration Process
The technicians of ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell are trained and certified to provide expert water damage restoration services in commercial and residential settings. We are dedicated restoring your home or office to its original condition. The equipment and cleaning methods we use are the most advanced in the industry and they will help restore and protect your property and furnishings.
Our water damage restoration process includes the following phases:
- Emergency Response: Our technicians will arrive on the scene within 2-4 hours of your call and make an assessment of the total damage.
- Water Removal and Drying: We will completely remove all excess water and moisture with our extraction systems and use our drying equipment to help thoroughly dry the affected area.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: We will reinstall or replace any structural elements or furnishings that were removed and make sure the affected area has been cleaned up.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Azusa, CA
Offices and commercial buildings are just as likely to experience water damage as a home and our technicians are ready to provide complete water damage restoration services to a variety of commercial settings in Azusa, CA. We have the right products and equipment to remove water from commercial buildings and restore or repair the damaged structural elements and furnishings.
What to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Call ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell immediately as water damage can spread and bacteria and mold growth will soon follow.
- Mop or blot dry to remove excess water.
- Remove wet area rugs and floor coverings, but do not try to remove permanent carpeting or flooring.
- Put your drapes through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the rod to keep the drapes off the wet floor.
- Wipe down wet furniture, allow wet cushions to dry, and put aluminum foil under the furniture legs.
- Put photos, paintings, and similar objects somewhere dry.
- Keep books packed together tightly on their shelves to prevent warping until we can restore them with our specialized process.
- Keep drawers and closet and cabinet doors open to help with drying.
What NOT to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Walk into a room with standing water until the power is off.
- Try to remove standing water with a vacuum.
- Attempt to remove permanent carpeting.
- Use electrical appliances while standing on a wet floor.
- Attempt to clean up mold growth.
At the first sign of water damage in your home or building, contact ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell for professional water damage restoration services in Azusa, CA and the surrounding areas. We provide free estimates for this service and we also speak Spanish to help better serve our customers. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day at (626) 386-8834. We will respond within two to four hours of your call.