Our Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
At RestorationMaster, our technicians are trained and certified to provide exemplary water extraction and water damage cleanup and restoration services. This is true for both residential and commercial settings, and applies to damage caused by burst pipes, flooding, sewage backups, leaks, and more. With our advanced cleaning equipment and methodologies, we will restore your property and belongings to their original condition. We handle water extraction and water damage cleanup and restoration projects with a 3-phase approach:
- Phase 1 – Emergency Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can respond to emergencies within 2 to 4 hours of your call to assess the damage and begin our work.
- Phase 2 – Water Removal and Drying: By utilizing our professional-grade water extraction and drying equipment, we will remove all excess moisture from affected areas.
- Phase 3 – Reconstruction and Cleaning: If any structural elements or furnishings needed to be moved or repaired, we will rebuild. We will then provide sanitation services to clean affected areas and items.
Water Damage in Commercial Settings
Commercial water damage often occurs on a larger scale than water damage within homes. Rest assured, we have the technicians, equipment, and procedures necessary to address any level of water damage within commercial settings. We will also clean and restore affected areas, important equipment, and essentially anything else.
Commercial Water Damage Removal and Restoration in Los Angeles County, CA –
Watch our RestorationMaster Video:
For water damage cleanup and restoration, and/or water extraction in Los Angeles County, CA, call RestorationMaster at (888) 915-7197
The Dos and Don’ts Following Water Damage in Los Angeles County, CA
When water penetrates your property, there are a variety of things that you can do to improve or worsen the situation. We have compiled several tips for you to consider. The following are things that you should do to be proactive:
- Contact RestorationMaster as quickly as possible to limit the extent of the damage
- Relocate loose area rugs and floor coverings
- Blot dry or mop excess water
- Prop up wet cushions
- Hang drapes up and away from standing water
- Keep books packed tightly together
- Dry off furniture and place aluminum foil under their legs
- Put pictures, paintings, and other delicate objects somewhere dry
- Open windows, doors, and drawers to increase air circulation
Regarding things that you should not do following water damage, please refer to the following:
- Do not walk into standing water
- Do not remove permanent carpeting or flooring
- Do not use a standard vacuum to suck up water
- Do not use electrical appliances or light fixtures until they have been professionally inspected
- Do not attempt to remove mold
Contact Us for Water Extraction Services in Los Angeles County, CA
RestorationMaster has been a proud provider of water extraction and water damage cleanup and restoration services in L.A. County for a number of years. If you are in need of these offerings, please do not hesitate to call us at (888) 915-7197. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, and can have a team of technicians on your property within 2 to 4 hours of your call.
RestorationMaster proudly serves Azusa, Glendale, Pasadena, West Covina, Arcadia, Glendora, Pomona, Burbank, San Fernando, Alhambra, Monrovia, Diamond Bar, San Dimas, and Claremont in L.A. County, CA.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
- Water Damage Restoration in Azusa, CA
- Flood Damage Restoration Services in Pasadena, CA
- Water Damage Repair Company in Glendale, CA
- Water Extraction Services in Montclair, CA
- Water Damage Restoration in Indio, CA
- Water Damage Restoration Company in Hesperia, CA
- Flood Damage Repair in Colton, CA
- Water Damage Restoration in Chino, CA
- Water Extraction Company in Cathedral City, CA
- Water Damage Restoration in Perris, CA
- Water Damage Restoration in Palm Springs, CA