Se habla Español
For as common as water damage is in a home or building, it can be difficult to determine the extent of the damage as it can slowly spread throughout the building. There are many potential causes for water damage, such as rain, floods, or leaks from pipes or fixtures, and once water damage is discovered, it should be addressed immediately to prevent the damage from spreading and becoming a major loss. RestorationMaster provides water damage cleanup and restoration services to remove excess water from homes and businesses in Glendale, CA. We provide a quick response to your call to mitigate the damage before it spreads any further.
Our services help restore your property’s structure, contents, and environment faster and better than our competitors, resulting in a more effective service and less damage done to your property. If your Glendale home or business suffers from water damage, call the experts at RestorationMaster. Our staff is ready to respond 24/7 to minimize damage when burst pipes or weather events including heavy rain and flooding cause water intrusion.
RestorationMaster Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Procedure
Our technicians at RestorationMaster have the training and certification necessary to provide effective water damage cleanup and restoration for commercial and residential settings. We are committed to completely restoring your home or office to its pre-loss condition, and we use the most advanced cleaning products and equipment in the industry to restore the structural elements and furnishings of the building.
The water damage restoration and cleanup procedure that we follow contains the following phases:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response: We will arrive within 2 to 4 hours of your call to mitigate and assess the damage.
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying: Our water extraction systems will remove excess water and moisture, and our drying equipment will help dry the building and its furnishings.
- Phase 3: Reconstruction and Cleaning: We can restore or replace structural elements and furnishings that have been damaged by the water.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration and Clean up for Glendale, CA
Because water damage is so common, it regularly occurs in offices and other commercial settings, as well as in homes. Commercial water damage must be addressed immediately because by allowing it to spread, you will not only allow more extensive damage to occur but the water extraction and cleanup for extensive water damage in Glendale, CA can interrupt daily business operations. We at RestorationMaster will remove excess water from your business and restore the resulting damage to help get your business back to normal.
What to do in Case of Water Damage in Glendale, CA
- Prevent the damage from spreading by calling RestorationMaster as soon as you discover water damage.
- Mop or blot dry to remove excess water.
- Remove wet area rugs and other temporary floor coverings, but permanent carpeting should be removed by professionals.
- Keep your drapes dry by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and hanging it on the rod to keep them off the floor.
- Wipe down wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the legs; wet cushions should be propped up to dry.
- Photos, paintings, and similar items should be moved to a safe place.
- Water-damaged books should be kept packed together on their shelves to prevent warping until they can be properly restored.
- Open up doors, drawers, and cabinet doors to help the drying process.
What NOT to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Do not try to clean up mold growth.
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the power is turned off.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove standing water.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting.
- Do not use electrical appliances on a wet floor.
Watch Video for more information on Water Damage Restoration:
Storm in California
California has experienced some massive storms. The massive storm that was sweeping across California caused flooding, mudslides, and complete chaos. Your home can be vulnerable to water damage if it’s not properly waterproofed. We’ve seen the destruction CA has been dealing with, and we’re here to help! We understand the pain of seeing your prized possessions damaged or the cost of walking away from a home due to flooding. Whether you’re cleaning up after a storm, or finding ways to keep your home safe from flooding, RestorationMaster is here for you.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Glendale, CA
If water damage occurs in your home or building, reacting quickly is the key to minimizing the damage, as it can spread throughout the porous building materials of the structure. Contact RestorationMaster immediately for water extraction and water damage restoration services in Glendale, CA. We are ready to take your call 24 hours a day at (626) 415-3677. We offer free estimates for our water damage cleanup and restoration services.
Related Service Areas:
Related Water Damage News
Our team is dedicated to educating and restoring our community, working together to get through this difficult time. RestorationMaster is proud to have been featured on ABC7 , discussing the importance of water restoration after the series of storms in Southern California.
Related Water Damage Tips
Water damage restoration is a demanding, complex field with many steps and processes to ensure that you not only restore your property back to its original condition, but also create a safe environment for your family and pets. The process can be intimidating, but we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about water damage cleanup.
Water damage from a burst pipe or flooding can be an expensive event. Fortunately, many homeowners insurance policies do cover damage from water, if you have the right policy. Here’s what you need to know about your insurance coverage and what to do if you ever experience water damage.
Water leaks can waste hundreds or thousands of gallons of water a year, and cause damage to floors, walls, and more. These five signs will help you recognize when there is a hidden water leak in your house