Water damage can spread rapidly throughout a home or building, making it essential to identify and remove excess water quickly. There are many potential causes of water damage, including rain, floods, leaks from pipes or fixtures, and pipe bursts. To prevent further damage, homeowners should hire a restoration company like RestorationMaster right away to dry out the affected area and prevent mold growth in Burbank, CA.
Our team is ready to respond 24/7 to minimize damage when burst pipes or weather events including heavy rain and flooding cause water intrusion. We provide faster and better restoration services than our competitors, helping you get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
RestorationMaster Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Procedure
RestorationMaster is a leading provider of water extraction and water damage cleanup and restoration services throughout the Burbank, CA area. Our technicians are trained and certified to provide exemplary service for all your water extraction needs, whether in residential or commercial settings. We utilize advanced cleaning equipment and methodologies to restore your property to its original condition in all cases of burst pipes, flooding, sewage backups, leaks, and more. Our approach includes:
- Phase 1 – Emergency Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and we respond to emergency situations within 2-4 hours of your call.
- Phase 2 – Water Removal and Drying: Our water extraction systems and drying equipment will remove excess water, moisture and humidity from the building, helping to dry its contents.
- Phase 3 – Reconstruction and Cleaning: We move or repair any elements or furnishings that must be moved or repaired, then clean and disinfect the affected areas and items.
Watch Video for more information on Water Damage Repair Services
What to do in Case of Water Damage in Glendale, CA
- To prevent damage from spreading, call RestorationMaster as soon as you discover water damage.
- Get rid of excess water by mopping or blotting the water-damaged area
- Remove wet area rugs and other temporary floor coverings, but do not attempt to remove permanent carpeting yourself.
- To avoid mildew in your drapes, suspend the bottoms on a coat-hanger rod and hang it on the curtain rod.
- Wet furniture should be wiped down and aluminum foil placed under the legs of the furniture. Cushions should be propped up to allow air circulation and prevent mold.
- To protect your belongings, move photographs, paintings, and other items that might be damaged by water to a different area.
- Keep water-damaged books together on their shelves so they do not become warped.
- To prevent damage to wood, open doors and drawers to help them dry.
What NOT to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Do not go in rooms containing standing water until the power source has been cut off
- Do not attempt to extract standing water using a conventional vacuum
- Do not remove carpets or other permanent floorings
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet floors
- Do not DIY clean mold or mildew growth
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Burbank, CA
If your home or building suffers water damage, it is crucial to act quickly in an effort to minimize the damage from spreading through the porous building materials. For professional water extraction and water damage restoration services in Burbank, CA, contact RestorationMaster at (626) 415-3677. We offer free estimates on all of our services, including water extraction and restoration.