Water damage is already an unsightly and damaging disaster that occurs within many homes and buildings, but if it contains biohazard materials, such as in the case of sewage water, the situation is much more dangerous. As sewage water may enter a property through floodwaters, it can also occur as a result of a backup or broken sewer line.
This type of water is particularly dangerous because of the number of harmful materials that threaten the health and safety of everyone on the property. If you have found this issue on your property, it’s important to call a professional to clean up the mess right away.
Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration provides complete sewage cleanup services in Alpharetta, GA and the surrounding areas to completely remove dangerous materials. Our experts are licensed, trained, and experienced to use professional equipment to extract all sewage water while disinfecting the scene.
Dangers of Sewage Water
There are a number of sources from which the sewage water can come, such as the drainpipes, toilet, or sewer drain. Even if the water looks clean, it may still contain numerous bacteria, pathogens, and viruses that pose a severe threat to your health. This makes it very important to avoid any contact with the affected area as it can trigger a disease or infection.
Sewage water also poses a severe threat to the structural integrity of your property. The hazardous materials contained in the water can be absorbed into your porous building materials and furnishings which can quickly lead to permanent damage if not treated right away. This is why it’s important to call a professional to address the situation immediately.
To protect your safety in the situation of sewage water, you can take the following steps:
- Call Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration immediately
- Avoid all contact with the sewage water
- If possible, cut off the source of the water, such as turning off the water line
- Avoid contact
Professional Sewage Contamination Cleaning
Our technicians at Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration use powerful equipment and products to restore damage caused by sewage backups. We will extract all sewage water, followed by restoring the affected area to its original condition.
Our sewage cleanup services will provide the following procedures:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: We will arrive right away to remove the sewage water and prevent additional damage.
- Assessment of Damage: We will assess the level of damage and develop a plan to restore the entire area.
- Full Restoration: We will extract all sewage water and dry out the affected area using powerful extraction and dehumidification equipment. We will then repair or remove all damaged materials, followed by disinfecting the area of bacteria and pathogens.
- Coordination with Insurance Company: Our experts will work with your insurance company to coordinate the claim for additional peace of mind.
As soon as you find a sewage backup on your property, don’t hesitate to call Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration for immediate sewage cleanup services. Our professionals will respond right away to extract all sewage water and disinfect the scene.
Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration is available 24/7 at (770) 679-2299 to provide complete sewage cleanup services in Alpharetta, GA.