In the wake of devastating events, such as fires, floods, mold growth, pest infestations, and severe accidents, property damage is not the only result. There are sometimes lingering odors, and these odors can be just as much of a problem as the physical damage itself. Structural elements, porous materials, and especially personal belongings, can be permanently harmed by these pungent odors. In worst case scenarios, abhorrent aromas can leave homes and businesses uninhabitable. This is why we provide full odor removal services here at RestorationMaster for property owners in The Villages, FL.
We are a restoration service provider and an environmental consulting firm which means that we understand the ways in which odors spread and are absorbed. Likewise, we know the most effective ways to deodorize a wealth of materials. When you select our deodorization and odor removal services, we will purify your air space, and extract odors from the structural elements of your property (as well as personal belongings). We do this by utilizing industry-best sanitization methods and equipment.
One of the primary reasons why our services are so effective is because we target the source of the odor first. We are able to do this because of the level of skill and experience with which our technicians work.
We have removed almost every foul stench imaginable, but some specifics include:
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot Odors
- Pet Odors
- Musty Mold and Mildew Odors
- Biological Odors
- Odors from Dead or Intrusive Pests
A common mistake that many property owners make is that they attempt to mask the odors. At the end of the day, this is entirely ineffective because the smell will inevitably return. Odors must be removed at the source. This is why we target all affected areas and air spaces.
We do this through the following steps:
- Inspection and Initial Treatment: We inspect your property in order to locate where odors are originating. After our inspection, we treat these affected hot spots.
- Secondary Treatment: Some building materials and furnishings will be affected by the smell, but not as severely. We still make sure to eliminate the odor from these areas, as well.
- Air Space Purification: The last thing you need is to be continually overwhelmed by foul odors in the air. This is why we take the extra step of purifying your air.
- Prevention: We seal porous surfaces so that odors are less likely to be absorbed or released from the materials in the future.
- Documentation: We fully document our odor removal process so that you are aware of what we did and where.
If your property is struck by an event that leaves a lingering odor, please do not hesitate to give us a call about our odor removal services. We are available 24 hours a day. Here at RestorationMaster, we do everything we can to return your property to livable conditions once more. When you call, we will get a team of technicians out to your location as soon as possible. We proudly provide state-of-the-art deodorization services to property owners in The Villages, FL.