Few disasters are more dangerous for a home or building than a fire. Fires can start at virtually any time and cause immense damage while putting the safety of everyone on the property in immediate danger. Even putting out the fire doesn’t stop the damage as fires create smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts that will continue to damage the property after the fire is out. It is important for the restoration process to begin as soon as possible to limit the damage and get the property back to its pre-fire state.
At RestorationMaster, we provide fire damage restoration services to help affected homes and businesses in Thornton, CO recover after a fire. Our technicians can restore all types of damage caused by a fire including structural damage, and we use specialized cleaners to restore materials damaged by smoke and soot.
Damage Caused by Fire and Smoke
Fires cause a devastating amount of damage in homes and buildings. The flames of a fire will char any materials it comes into contact with and leave a home or building structurally unstable. As materials within the property are burned, corrosive byproducts like smoke and soot are created. These byproducts will linger after the fire is out and continue to cause damage to the affected objects and materials. The damage caused by smoke and soot can become permanent without specialized cleaning.
You should call our professionals for fire damage restoration as soon as the fire is put out on your property. Our technicians can stabilize and repair structural damage caused by the fire and we use specialized cleaning products to treat surfaces and objects damaged by soot.
Our fire damage restoration services include the following:
- Evaluation: We will evaluate the extent of the damage and provide stabilization if needed to protect the property from further damage.
- Emergency pre-cleaning: We will pre-clean objects and materials affected by soot to help prevent permanent damage.
- Content cleaning and pack-out: Damaged personal items will be removed from the property and taken to our facility for cleaning and restoration.
- Restoration and repair: We can repair the structural damage caused by the fire and restore soot damaged materials using advanced cleaners.
- Deodorization: Using professional deodorization methods and equipment, we will effectively eliminate smoke odors.
Call for Fire Damage Restoration
Putting out the fire does not stop the damage which is why you need to call our professionals immediately to start the restoration of your property. We will take actions to limit the damage and ensure that your property is restored to its pre-fire state. You can call us 24 hours a day at (720) 706-8965 for emergency fire damage restoration in Thornton, CO.