A persistent foul odor within a home or building is annoying and it can be difficult to get rid of because of how it spreads and gets absorbed into various materials. There are many potential sources of bad odors including smoke, mold, and pets that can make your home unpleasant. Covering up the odor with air fresheners will not eliminate it, it must be removed at its source with professional deodorization techniques.
At RestorationMaster, we provide smoke and odor mitigation to remove odors from smoke and other sources in Thornton, CO. Our professionals use industry leading deodorization technology to extract odor particles and leave your property odor free.
Professional Odor Removal
Lingering odors are difficult to get rid of because the odor particles can get absorbed into porous building materials and furnishings. For the odors to be removed completely, the odor particles need to be extracted and neutralized from the affected materials and air spaces.
Our professionals at RestorationMaster use advanced odor removal technology including hydroxyl technology, thermal fogging, ozone technology, and Nanocarbon technology to effectively eliminate foul odors. Our deodorization methods are effective for the following:
- Smoke odors
- Pet odors
- Mold odors
- Dead animal odors
- Biological odors
Our deodorization process includes the following steps to remove the odor at its source:
- Location and treatment of the odor source
- Treatment of structural elements and furnishings
- Treatment of affected air spaces
- Air washing
- Porous surface sealing
- Documentation of the odor removal process
We can effectively remove the following odors caused by natural disasters:
- Fire and smoke: We can effectively eliminate odors from smoke or fires.
- Water damage odors: Water damage can lead to mold or mildew that produce musty odors. We will make sure musty odors are removed from your property.
- Biological-based odors: Biological materials like dead animals and blood can leave a foul odor. Our deodorization services will effectively remove these odors.
A foul, lingering odor is enough to make it difficult to be in the home or building. Our professionals at RestorationMaster will ensure that all unpleasant odors are removed completely from your property with our odor mitigation services. You can call us at (720) 706-8965 for odor removal in Thornton, CO.