Meth abuse is a serious issue across the U.S. It is a very dangerous drug that has ruined and ended lives and the production of it is also dangerous and highly unsanitary. There is also meth production occurring in the Superior, WI area. People often take over homes for producing meth, and any homes that are used become highly contaminated. It is very important for such a home to undergo thorough decontamination by a professional.
At RestorationMaster, we can decontaminate and restore properties used for meth production in Superior, WI with our meth cleanup and decontamination services. Our technicians will use the proper procedures to ensure that your home receives full decontamination so you may live in it safely.
Does Your Home Need Meth Decontamination?
It can be difficult to tell if your home was once used for meth production. And though there are plenty of signs you can look for to tell if meth was once produced in your home, the only way to know for sure is to have a professional test your home. Our technicians can do a swab lab test to determine for sure if your home needs decontamination. If it does, it will need decontamination services by our professionals to restore safe living conditions.
You can look for the following signs to tell if your home needs meth decontamination:
- Yellowish stains on sinks, drains, walls, and showers
- Bluish stains on faucets, propane tank valves, and fire extinguishers
- Odors similar to ammonia or burning plastic
- Bleach stains
- Removed or defaced smoke detectors
- Missing light bulbs
- Dark stains in sinks
- Burn piles in the yard
- Experiencing health issues like breathing issues, burning eyes, itchy throat, and a metallic taste in your mouth
You need to call our professionals right away to have your home tested for meth cleanup and decontamination if you notice one or more of these signs.
Meth Decontamination and Cleanup in Superior, WI
When our technicians arrive on your property, we will do a lab test of your home to tell if it is contaminated. After the test, we will evaluate the extent of the contamination to form a restoration plan that will thoroughly decontaminate your home. Affected materials that are heavily contaminated will be removed and replaced. We can also use powerful chemical cleaners to clean and restore affected surfaces and materials.
You can expect the following from our meth cleanup and decontamination services:
- Removal of electronics, appliances, clothing, carpeting, furniture, and other porous building materials that cannot be saved.
- Removal of contaminated HVAC units that cannot be saved.
- Chemical treatment, scrubbing, and rinsing of affected surfaces. Depending on the level of contamination, surfaces may have to be treated multiple times.
- Testing to ensure your home is no longer contaminated.
Contact Us 24/7 for Meth Decontamination and Cleanup in Superior, WI
Give RestorationMaster a call if you believe that your home in Superior, WI may be contaminated by meth. Our technicians will test your home and provide complete cleanup and decontamination that includes treating affected surfaces and removing materials that cannot be saved. We are available 24 hours a day at (218) 461-4434 for meth decontamination services in Superior, WI.