ServiceMaster by Timeless
Homes can sustain water damage from several different sources including flooding, leaks, and humidity and this damage can become permanent if it is not removed right away.
ServiceMaster by Timeless provides water damage cleanup and restoration services to homes and businesses in Scotch Plains, NJ. We will remove the standing water and repair any resulting damage but it is important to call for water damage restoration services immediately to help limit the damage which can save you money on insurance claims.
ServiceMaster by Timeless has a highly trained, IICRC-certified staff that is dedicated to providing the best flood cleanup and water damage restoration services and we use the most advanced cleaning products, methods, and equipment available in the industry.
What to do After Water Damage
It is important to call ServiceMaster by Timeless for water damage repair services as soon as the damage is discovered to begin the restoration process. You can perform the following actions as you await our response:
- Soak up excess water by mopping or blot drying.
- Take out wet area rugs and floor coverings.
- Put drapery bottoms through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the rod to keep drapes off the floor.
- Wipe off wet furniture and prop up the cushions for even drying.
- Place photos, paintings, and other similar objects in a dry, safe location.
- Open up cabinet doors and drawers as well as internal doors to help the drying process.
What NOT to do After Water Damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove excess water.
- Do not remove permanent carpeting without professional assistance.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on a damp floor.
- Do not disturb mold or mildew growth.
- Do not remove wet books from their shelf; instead pack them together tightly so the pages do not warp.
Our Water Damage Repair Process Includes:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application for mold abatement
- Drying: Air movement
- Drying: Dehumidifying
- Drying: Monitoring
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration in Scotch Plains, NJ
If your home or business in Scotch Plains, NJ has sustained water damage because of a flood or leak, contact ServiceMaster by Timeless at (973) 685-6117 immediately.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your water damage emergencies in Scotch Plains, NJ.