ServiceMaster by Timeless
A house fire is every homeowner’s worst nightmare as it not only causes significant damage, but also leaves the home in a dangerous condition.
ServiceMaster by Timeless provides fire and smoke damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Scotch Plains, NJ to repair and restore the damage left behind by a fire. We respond quickly to your call to help limit your losses and salvage your furnishings and personal items that have sustained fire and smoke damage.
The after fire cleanup technicians of ServiceMaster by Timeless have the training and experience to provide quality fire damage repair services and we can also remove soot and smoke damage from a range of at-risk household surfaces using specific chemical combinations. This process allows us to clean soot from aluminum, chrome, brass, marble, and porcelain as well as carpet and upholstery.
Fire Damage Restoration in Scotch Plains, NJ
What to do After Smoke and Fire Damage
- Contact ServiceMaster by Timeless immediately because the corrosive byproducts left behind can cause permanent damage within 72 hours.
- Open the doors and windows of your home to air it out if it is above 60 degrees.
- Clean Formica, chrome, porcelain, and aluminum surfaces to help prevent permanent damage.
- If your furnace uses forced air, change the air filter.
- Filter the soot from the air by taping a damp cheesecloth over each supply and return register.
- Dispose of any open food containers.
- Completely clean out your refrigerator if the power is out.
- Give us any smoke damaged clothing for our restoration dry cleaning services.
What NOT to do After Smoke and Fire Damage
- Do not touch walls, woodwork, or upholstery because the oils from your hand can worsen soot and smoke damage on these surfaces.
- Do not wash soot or smoke damage from the walls because improper cleaning methods can make the damage worse.
- Do not attempt to clean carpet or upholstery that has been damaged.
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been inspected.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if they are wet.
Our IICRC-certified fire restoration technicians use the most advanced cleaning products and equipment available in the industry to provide effective fire and smoke damage restoration.
Our five-step fire damage repair and restoration process in Scotch Plains, NJ includes:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
Contact Us for Fire Restoration in Scotch Plains, NJ
If your home or business in Scotch Plains, NJ is damaged by a fire, contact ServiceMaster by Timeless as soon as the flames are extinguished for fire and smoke damage restoration.
We can be reached 24 hours a day at (973) 685-6117 to respond to fire damage emergencies.