United Water Restoration Group of Omaha
Anyone who lives in an area that experiences a lot of rain and inclement weather understands just how nerve-wracking the prospect of a flooded basement can be. Whether it’s due to rain or a natural disaster, basement flooding can be problematic in many ways. A flooded basement can cause damage to your home, damage to possessions stored in your basement, and it can also be a large financial burden. That financial burden becomes even larger when the damage is not taken care of in a timely manner.
We at United Water Restoration Group of Omaha offer expert-level basement cleanup services in Omaha, NE. If your property is currently suffering from a flooded basement and the undesirable effects it brings about, call us today at (402) 673-6244.
Potential Damages Caused by Flooding
Here are just a few things that can happen if you allow standing water to linger for too long.
- Mold infestation.
- The loss of expensive items that are typically stored in a basement.
- Property structural damage which poses a big financial and safety threat.
- Damage to carpeting and drywall.
Flooded Basement Cleanup in Omaha, NE
We take a measured approach to fixing the damage caused by flooding, and we utilize the following steps while doing so:
- Quickly Respond – We will have a team of technicians out to your property immediately to curb the damage as much as possible and prevent any further destruction.
- Remove the Water – The next step is to remove any standing water that is in your basement.
- Drying Process – We then dry out the damaged areas to ensure there is no potential for mold growth.
- Clean the Area – After drying is done, we will clean and disinfect the entire basement to make sure you and your loved ones can return to a safe environment.
- Reinstall – We will then reinstall any furniture, appliances, electronics, or carpeting that were removed when drying the area.
When your basement is flooded, you need to act fast. Call United Water Restoration Group of Omaha at (402) 673-6244 for emergency flooded basement cleanup in Omaha, NE.