Serving the Milwaukee, WI area since 1976
The shock of discovering a situation in which a serious injury or death has occurred can be overwhelming. The presence of biohazard materials is also a threat to your health as blood and bodily fluids may contain harmful disease causing agents. You must immediately call law enforcement and paramedics in the aftermath of the situation as well as a licensed professional to handle the restoration. RestorationMaster provides trauma scene cleaning in Milwaukee, WI to safely restore the scene of an injury or death that contains biohazard materials. Our technicians have the right materials to thoroughly clean and sanitize the scene and we are also sensitive to any situations involving a loss.
What to Do When Encountering Biohazards
While discovering a major injury or death is a difficult experience, it is important to keep your bearings and call the right authorities right away. You must also avoid any contact with biohazard materials to protect your own health. These materials such as blood, tissues, and other bodily fluids are commonly found on the scene of an injury or death and mishandling these materials increases the risk of spreading infection or disease.
Our technicians have the training and equipment to safely clean up biohazard materials while eliminating the risk of spreading disease. Our powerful cleaners can completely remove blood and other bodily fluids and we can thoroughly sanitize the scene so that it is safe to reenter. Cases in which a crime has been committed require special treatment and we work with law enforcement to help aid their investigation.
Our trauma scene cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: We completely remove all biohazard materials and make sure the entire scene is decontaminated.
- Deodorization: We will remove strong odors left behind with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: All biohazard materials are taken to a licensed medical waste facility that can safely dispose of them.
- Continuous Monitoring: We exercise effective quality control and communication to finish the job as quickly as possible.
- Insurance Assistance: We will help coordinate any claims between you and your insurance provider.
- Family Assistance and Support: These situations are often difficult emotionally, especially if a family member or loved one is lost. We approach those who are grieving with a sense of compassion and we can also put those who need additional help in touch with professional counselors.
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are certified in the removal of biohazard materials and we make sure to follow local and state government regulations.
We can cover the following situations with our crime scene cleaning services:
- Unattended death cleanup
- Major accidents and injuries
- Homicides and violent crimes
- Vehicle blood cleanup
In the immediate aftermath of an injury or death, make sure you call the proper authorities as well as the certified professionals of RestorationMaster. Our technicians are fully equipped to provide effective cleaning and restoration and we also understand the sensitive nature of these situations. We are available 24 hours a day at (414) 433-8008 for all biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleaning services in the Milwaukee, WI 53172 area.