When you have checked all disaster restoration companies for quotes about water damage restoration and still haven’t found a service that fits within your budget, it can be frustrating. To make matters worse, the damage is worsening by the second as the water is spreading around to affect new surfaces.
If you live in the Magnolia, TX area and have found yourself in this situation, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century offers a solution, called the FlexServ program. With this service, you can keep costs down and still get the job done by renting professional dehumidifiers and restoration equipment. These can include anything from air movers to dehumidifiers – everything you need to get the job done at a fraction of the cost.
FlexServ – Choose What You Want
With this program, you also have the option to have professional assistance from trained technicians, helping you whenever you are stuck or have a question. We also believe that you should only pay for what is absolutely necessary, which is why we have provided 3 package options to choose from, including different levels of optional services.
Instead of a renting equipment from another provider, you can get all of these benefits with our FlexServ program:
- Option to choose equipment delivery and installment
- Ability to use professional restoration equipment
- Equipment maintenance before and after rentals
- Professional assistance when choosing package and equipment
Dehumidifier Rental Packages – FlexServ
With the FlexServ program, you will have 3 different packages to choose from that offer different levels of services. If you are unsure of which package to purchase, one of ServiceMaster Restoration by Century technicians can provide you with a recommendation after an initial inspection of your property. This way, you can be sure that you are only paying for the essentials while saving the most amount of money.
Our FlexServ program offers these packages to choose from:
- Bronze: Necessary dehumidifier rentals needed for project, pre- and post-inspection
- Silver: Before and after inspection of rental equipment, water extraction, carpet padding removal, and anti-microbial treatment.
- Gold: Before and after dehumidifier rental equipment inspection, water mitigation, carpet padding removal, anti-microbial treatment, equipment deliver and setup, professional moisture readings, equipment pick-up from your property.
In addition to these packages, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will be there to answer any questions you may have, address any concerns, or upgrade you package along the way. Because it is our goal to provide you with as much peace of mind as possible, we will help you overcome any issue, should you get stuck during the process. Finally, you can be sure that your home or building will be returned to its original condition without worrying about paying high repair costs during the process.
For more information about our FlexServ program and dehumidifier rentals provided in the Magnolia, TX area, you can call us at (281) 213-5553. We would be more than happy to help!