The air duct system in a home or office is responsible for distribution of the heating and cooling. As it draws in air, it causes dust, pollen, and other airborne debris to gather within the system. This debris typically accumulates within the air ducts and on the component parts. This can then cause a decrease in the efficiency of the system while increasing the risk of a breakdown. Debris accumulation can also lower the indoor air quality by getting distributed back into the air when the system runs the heating or cooling.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century provides air duct cleaning services for homes and businesses in Magnolia, TX. We can effectively remove debris buildup from the air ducts and component parts which will improve the indoor air quality and energy efficiency of the system.
Cleaning Air Ducts
Over time, the HVAC system in homes and commercial buildings gathers significant amounts of dust and other allergens; therefore, it is usually hard to tell exactly when it is time for the air duct cleaning. Professional air duct cleaning is generally recommended every 2-5 years or if any of these conditions are prevalent in your home or building:
- Excessive dust throughout the home or building
- Strange odors when running the heating or cooling
- Dust or black marks on the vents
- Symptoms of allergies among your family or employees
Having your air ducts professionally cleaned will help improve the indoor air quality to protect the health of your family and employees. In addition, your energy bills will decrease by improving the efficiency of the HVAC system.
Air Duct Cleaning Process:
- Full cleaning of the air ducts and component parts with open access
- Use of soft bristled brushes to clean fiber glass duct board, flex ducts, and sheet metal air ducts with fiberglass lining
- Containment of the dust as we work
- Well-controlled brushing and contact vacuuming for dust and debris removal
- Use of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums and vacuums that exhaust outside the home or building
- Removal, cleaning, and reinstallation of registers and vents
- Holes made for open access are resealed and reinsulated
- Experienced technicians and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment
Our professional air duct cleaning services will result in cleaner breathing air as well as lower energy bills. Contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century if your home or business in Magnolia, TX could benefit from thorough air duct cleaning. We will remove all dust and debris from the air ducts and component parts using our advanced cleaning equipment.
You can reach us at (281)213-5553 to schedule an appointment for our air duct cleaning services.
Related Air Duct Cleaning Services
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Pearland, TX
Air Duct Cleaning Company in San Antonio, TX
Duct Cleaning Services in Georgetown, TX
Duct Cleaning Professionals in Round Rock, TX
HVAC Cleaning Services in Austin, TX