Water Damage Related Info
It can be very difficult to restore water damage in a home or building as there are numerous factors that cause excess water damage and moisture. Some of the major causes of water damage include flooding, rain, burst pipes, leaking appliances, and sewage backup. The water damage can then quickly spread to cause deep structural damage, increasing the risk of mold growth.
ServiceMaster EMT provides complete water damage restoration services to extract excess water and moisture from homes and businesses in Kingman, AZ. We respond within 2 hours of your call to prevent the water from spreading. We also provide moisture inspections.
Water Damage in Kingman, AZ
Flood Restoration Services
Many of the building materials found in a home or building such as wood, insulation, and drywall are absorbent; this allows water damage to spread into hidden areas. This is why it is important to contact ServiceMaster EMT for immediate water damage restoration in your home. Our technicians immediately prevent the spread of excess water and moisture. It will then be removed from affected furnishings and structural elements using advanced water extraction and drying equipment.
Our water damage restoration services include the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We arrive within 2 hours of your initial call and immediately work to prevent the water damage from spreading. After assessing the damage, we will inform you about our flood cleanup process. We will also communicate regularly throughout the process to keep you updated and ensure you are satisfied with our work.
- Complete Inspection of Affected Area: The area will be inspected by our water damage restoration specialists to help create the appropriate restoration plan. We then explain the steps of the restoration plan and begin the work upon your approval.
- Effective Drying with Commercial Equipment: We use powerful drying, dehumidification, and water extraction equipment to remove water and moisture from affected furnishings and surfaces.
- Clean Up and Restoration: Once the standing water has been removed, we fully clean and restore the remaining damage.
- Concentration on Drying: We remove all remaining moisture from the structural elements, furnishings, and air spaces in your home to eliminate the risk of mold damage and mildew growth.
If the water damage in your home is caused by a sewer backup, you must take extra caution because sewage can be dangerous. Sewage water often contains harmful substances such as bacteria and waste that cause illness or infection.
Sewage backups can also result in foul odors. However, our technicians have years of experience in handling severely contaminated water. We will clean and sanitize the affected areas with sewage cleanup services to restore your home to a safe, healthy living condition.
Water Mitigation – What to Do
- Call our professional water restoration services immediately as mold growth can begin within hours
- Try to remove as much water as possible through blotting and mopping.
- Hang up wet area rugs or other items that are not attached to the floor to dry. Do not attempt to rip up the carpet yourself.
- Remove any draperies from the floor, use a coat hanger to dry or hang on a drapery rod.
- Clean furniture: prop up wet cushions and pillows while placing a piece of tin foil under each leg of the furniture.
- Place photos, paintings, and or artistic sculptures up high in a safe, dry area.
- Open any drawers, cabinets, or closet doors to allow for better air flow.
Water Damage Repair – What to Avoid
- Stay away from any room filled with water until electricity has been properly shut off.
- Do not remove any books from the bookshelf. Pack them instead to prevent further damage to pages until our technicians can begin the professional drying process.
- Do not use a vaccuum or shop vac to extract water.
- Do not try to clean visible mold yourself.
- Do not use any electrical machinery on wet floor or carpeting.
- Do not try to remove any carpeting until our flood damage restoration specialists arrive.
All cases of water damage require immediate attention to prevent from spreading. Our water damage restoration specialists arrive quickly and work efficiently to limit the damage, restoring your home or building to its original condition. If you experience water damage in your home or building in Kingman, AZ, do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster EMT for flood restoration.
Our services are open 24/7 at (702) 786-1999 to provide water damage restoration services in Kingman, AZ and the surrounding communities.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water Damage Restoration Lake Havasu City, AZ
Water Damage Cleanup Bullhead City, AZ
Flood Cleanup Laughlin, NV
Flood Extraction Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV
Water Damage Repair Henderson, NV
Water Damage Cleanup Company Mesquite, NV
Water Restoration Services Boulder City, NV