ServiceMaster Kwik Restore
Encountering a scene filled with biohazards can certainly be shocking and overwhelming. Especially if it is of a loved one, the experience can be deeply traumatic. In addition, the biohazardous contaminants can be dangerous to your health if you touch them directly. In this situation, the authorities must be called right away in order to gather all evidence. Then a professional, licensed restoration company must arrive immediately in order to properly remove all contaminants from the scene and have it decontaminated. RestorationMaster provides emergency trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Kenosha, WI to safely restore the scene containing biohazards. Our technicians are trained and certified to use powerful but safe products to effectively clean and sanitize the scene, ultimately providing a safe and healthy environment once again.
How to Proceed When Encountering Biohazards
Discovering a violent death of a loved one can be deeply traumatic, not to mention the biohazards contaminating the room. However, it is crucial to know how to proceed in order to gather proper evidence and prevent permanent damage to the property. As law enforcement must be called immediately, any direct contact with the blood, tissue and other bodily fluids can be severely hazardous to your health. This is why RestorationMaster must be called right away in order to safely remove the dangerous contaminants and avoid the spread of harmful pathogens.
Our technicians have years of experience in addition to their ongoing training sessions to properly remove all byproducts and sanitize the scene. We also use powerful cleaning products and equipment for the complete disinfection of the property. Ultimately, we will restore it to its’ original condition, providing a sanitary environment once again.
Our trauma and crime scene cleaning services effectively cover the following procedures:
- Proper Disposal: All biohazardous materials, such as blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids will be completely removed and transported to a medical waste facility.
- Disinfection: Our technicians will use powerful but safe cleaning products in order to complete decontaminate the scene and restore a sanitary environment.
- Deodorization: Our advanced chemicals, equipment, and techniques will ensure the scene is rid of any odors that may linger within the property.
- Frequent Monitoring: We will continue to check in and ensure that there are no byproducts that were left behind to spread to other areas.
- Assistance with Insurance: We will assist in the insurance claims process to allow you to focus on family matters.
- Family Support and Assistance: RestorationMaster understands that this is a deeply traumatic time for you and your loved ones. This is why we work with compassion and provide a reference to professional counselors who can help during this process.
- Certified Technicians: Our specialists are licensed in fully removing all biohazardous materials from the property that are also in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Our trauma and crime scene cleaning services effectively remove the following biohazards
- Homicides and violent crimes
- Unattended death cleanups
- Major injuries and accidents
- Vehicle blood cleanup
As soon as the authorities are on their way to investigate a biohazardous scene, professional restoration services must be called immediately. This is to prevent the spread of damage and eliminate the risk for dangerous infections. As our technicians understand that this is a very sensitive issue, they work with compassion throughout the entire cleanup process. RestorationMaster is available at (262) 395-7793 to provide emergency biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services in Kenosha, WI and the surrounding communities.