Whether caused by natural disasters, fires, or mold growth, unpleasant odors can linger at your home or business. Sometimes after the damaged properties have been restored, the odor continues to linger. It is very important to call a professional for odor removal. RestorationMaster provides smoke and odor removal services in Greenwood Village, CO. We use the proper equipment and methods to help businesses and homeowners get rid of bad odors in their space. Our advanced deodorization methods will leave your property odor free.
Bad odors are tough to eliminate. They can be caused by smoke, mold, or flooding and they linger because they get absorbed into porous materials. We offer smoke and mitigation services to help remove smoke and bad odors from the air, carpeting, furnishings, and any other materials. The advanced odor removal processes we use include hydroxyl technology, Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, and thermal fogging among others.
We can remove the following odors effectively:
- Dead animal odor
- Mold odor
- Pet odor
- Smoke and fire odor
- Undetected death scene odor
The following steps, which address the odor and its source, are included within our deodorization process:
- Locating the source of the odor
- Getting rid of the odor source
- Treatment of structural elements
- Treatment of furnishings
- Treatment of affected air space
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Thorough deodorization process documentation
Our smoke and odor mitigation services remove the following odors:
- Fire and Smoke: We remove all leftover smoke odors after a fire.
- Water Damage Odors: Musty odors from flooding, mold, or mildew can be eliminated.
- Biological-Based Odors: We can remove odors left by biohazard materials such as bodily fluids, dead animals, or any other biohazard materials.
You shouldn’t live with a bad lingering odor. Reach out to RestorationMaster for help with smoke and odor mitigation in Greenwood Village, CO. You can call us 24 hours a day at (720) 706-8965 for smoke and odor mitigation services. Our technicians are highly skilled and trained to help you get rid of any unwanted odors in your space.