The wood furniture refinishing and repair services provided by RestorationMaster are regarded as among the best and that reputation holds true for the services provided by RestorationMaster. Wooden furniture is found in just about every home because its natural beauty and durability make it a popular choice but it can still sustain minor surface damage, broken parts, or a worn out finish. RestorationMaster provides wood furniture refinishing and repair services in Galveston, TX to preserve the appearance and the life of your furniture. Our master craftsmen are highly trained to effectively refinish, repair, and restore all types of wood furniture.
Wood Furniture Repair Services
The cost of quality wood furniture makes it a significant investment and the wood furniture repair and restoration services that we provide are a great way to protect this investment. We have the skills to repair minor to severe damage as well as restore the finish and any upholstery to its original condition for much less than the cost of replacement. Our wood furniture repair and restoration services include the following:
- Precision Repair: All minor surface damage including gouges, scratches, dents, burns, watermarks, and stains will be removed.
- Re-Gluing/ Minor Adjustments: Broken pieces and structural damage can be repaired with gluing and we can also readjust cabinet doors and drawers.
- Finishing: We can eliminate scratches in the finish and restore the original appearance of the furniture with our professional deluxing process.
- Restoration/ Refinishing: We can apply a new water-based factory finish to refinish or restore worn out wooden furniture. This process includes color matching and color changing.
- Furniture Painting: If the paint on your wood furniture is worn out, we can repaint it in the same color or a new color.
- Custom Furniture Color: We can provide a custom color with a new finish or restore the original color of your wood furniture.
Wood Furniture Refinishing and Repair Process
Every piece of wood furniture is unique and no two pieces of furniture are ever damaged in the exact same way so the refinishing and repair process will vary slightly between projects. However, our wood furniture restoration services do follow this basic process:
- The furniture is inspected and evaluated to decide on the best repair or restoration method.
- Water damaged furniture must dry first which could take up to 2 weeks.
- We will decide whether the job will be done off-site or if it would be more beneficial to do it at our shop.
- You will be asked to sign an authorization form before we begin the work.
- When the job is complete, you will be asked to sign a satisfaction form to ensure that you are satisfied with our work.
Wood furniture is an investment worth protecting and the technicians of RestorationMaster can preserve the life and the appearance of your furniture with our wood furniture refinishing and repair services. We can restore all types of damaged and worn out wood furniture to its original condition in Galveston, TX for less than the cost of replacing it. Call us at (281) 547-0785 if your wood furniture could benefit from these services.