[call] (409) 356-4553[/call]
When a disaster such as a flood or fire affects your home or business, the damage often extends to your furniture. It is important to make sure your home or building is stabilized and restored after a natural disaster and you should also evaluate your furniture for damage and set the affected pieces aside for specialized furniture restoration. Furniture Medic by Bob Llorente provides disaster furniture restoration services for homes and businesses in Galveston, TX to restore and repair furniture damaged by a natural disaster or vandalism. Our technicians can effectively salvage all types of furniture, including wooden furniture, hardwood floors, doors, and cabinets that have been damaged by water, fire, or smoke.
Why Disaster Furniture Restoration
Fire, smoke, and water can do significant damage to your furniture but with the skills and expertise of our craftsmen at Furniture Medic by Bob Llorente, much of this damage can be restored. We understand that furniture is a big investment and we are committed to effectively repairing and restoring even the most heavily damaged pieces so that you do not have to spend a fortune replacing your furniture. If you want to know if your damaged furniture can be salvaged, call us and we will send out a technician for an on-site assessment.
Disaster Furniture Repair and Restoration
We can effectively repair and restore the following types of furniture that have been damaged by smoke, fire, water, or vandalism:
- Antiques and Heirlooms
- Millwork, Paneling, Doors, and Banisters
- Chipped Granite and Marble
- Specialty Items
The exact steps that we take to restore your furniture depends on the type of disaster that caused the damage. The following are our basic steps for each type:
- Charring and burn marks can be removed and the piece will be rebuilt if needed.
- We will restore and color match doors, cabinets, and face frames.
- Our precision repair services can cover all types of damage caused by vandalism including dents, gouges, and scratches.
- We can remove “white clouds” caused by moisture gathering under the finish.
- If there is separation between the finish and the wood, we will strip the piece and refinish it.
- We can repair cracking, splitting, and delamination caused by moisture.
- We can reapply a veneer to swelled or expanded composite materials.
- Water lines can be stained out to match the existing color and finish.
You can expect the following from our disaster furniture restoration services:
- Inspection and claim validation services
- Structural furniture repair
- Structural cabinet repair
- Cabinet refacing
- Cabinet restoration and refinishing
- On-site precision furniture repair
- Expert wood color blending
- Furniture repair and stabilization
- Restoration, furniture refinishing, and polishing
- Watermark removal
- Fire, smoke, and vandalism furniture repair and restoration
- Cleaning and restoration of water damaged furniture and cabinetry
Do not panic if your furniture has been damaged due to a natural disaster or act of vandalism, contact Furniture Medic by Bob Llorente for our disaster furniture restoration services in Galveston, TX. We can effectively restore all types of furniture that have been heavily damaged by smoke, fire, and water. You can call us at (409) 356-4553 for more about our disaster furniture restoration services.