Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration
Serving Cary / Crystal Lake / Algonquin IL area
It can be overwhelming to discover a situation that involves a death or serious injury. Blood and bodily fluids also pose a serious threat to your health as they are filled with a number of disease-causing agents. In the aftermath of these situations, calling law enforcement and paramedics as well as a licensed cleaning professional is crucial.
Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration provides biohazard and crime scene cleanup services in Crystal Lake, IL and the surrounding areas. We use specific products and equipment to effectively clean and sanitize the affected area, all while taking a compassionate approach to the job.
Finding Biohazards: What to Do
Finding a major injury or death can be a traumatizing experience but maintaining a safe distance and calling the authorities is one of the most important steps to take in these situations. To protect your own health, it’s highly advised to avoid all contact with these biohazards as they are filled with bacteria and pathogens; therefore, mishandling blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids commonly found on the scene of a crime or violent accident can be very dangerous.
Our technicians at Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration are fully trained and licensed to handle the cleanup of the scene, all while preventing the spread of disease. We use powerful but safe cleaners to remove all blood and bacteria while disinfecting the affected surfaces to return the area to a safe environment again. Crime scenes will require a special treatment as we work with law enforcement to avoid disturbing any evidence.
Our biohazard cleaning services include all of the following:
• Disinfection: All biohazards are removed and powerful cleaners are used to disinfect the scene.
• Odor Removal: Remaining odors will be eliminated using advanced technology.
• Proper Disposal: The biohazards are taken to a licensed medical waste facility for proper disposal.
• Frequent Monitor: Our professionals maintain quality control and thorough communicate to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Insurance Claims Coordination: We will work with your insurance adjuster during the claims process for additional peace of mind.
• Family Assistance and Support: Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration takes a compassionate approach to each biohazard cleanup job to show respect towards grieving families. We can also provide a list of contacts to get in touch with recommended family counselors.
• Licensed Technicians: Our professionals have years of experience and are IICRC-certified, all while following local and state government regulations.
Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration handles each of the following situations:
• Vehicle blood cleanup
• Homicides and violent crimes
• Major injuries and accidents
• Unattended death cleanup