Call: (888) 696-7999
Unfortunately, homicide occurs every day in our society, and it’s typically left to the victim’s family, loved ones or co-workers to manage homicide clean up after the homicide investigators leave the scene. Aftermath is a professional homicide clean up company that is skilled in removing blood and other bodily fluids that are commonly found at homicide clean up scenes, and our highly skilled technicians have the technical expertise and emotional sensitivity to handle this stressful situation.
Homicide clean up is different from other types of bio hazard cleaning situations due to the fact that a crime has been committed. Aftermath’s experienced employees work with homicide investigators to ensure that any evidence is handled correctly and that cross-contamination does not jeopardize the homicide clean up scene. Aftermath goes to work immediately with the proper equipment to remove biohazards and decontaminates the homicide crime scene restoring it for safe re entry or reuse. Our specialized homicide clean up technicians will arrive with cleaning tools, protective gear and remediation disposal materials to get the job done quickly and safely.
Our homicide cleanup procedure includes:
- Decontamination: We clean and scrub all blood, body parts and fluids. We also remove any fingerprint dust associated with the crime scene that may be harmful to humans and pets.
- Deodorization: Powerful deodorizers remove foul odors.
- Proper disposal: We will dispose of all biohazards in proper containers and transport them to a proper disposal facility.
- Continuous monitoring: Our quality control and communication plans set the standard in the homicide clean up industry. Proper communication makes sure the job is done right.
- Insurance assistance: We will work with your insurance carrier and law enforcement officials in the event an insurance claim can be made.
- Family assistance and support: We connect the victim’s families and loved ones with qualified support and counseling assistance if necessary during this emotionally traumatic time.
- Certified technicians: Our specialized technicians are experts in the field that adhere to all local, state and government regulations related to homicide clean up.
- Final walk through and approval. Our job is not complete without our customer’s final approval and sign off ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
What Does Homicide Cleanup Cost?
The cost of homicide cleanup can vary widely depending on the nature of the situation and what needs to be done. The major factors that contribute to the cost are the amount of hazardous materials that may need to be disposed of and the scope of work. The homicide cleanup crew will include the cost of waste disposal and transport fees into the total cost of the clean up project. At times it may be necessary to remove carpeting, flooring and ductwork in order to conduct a proper homicide clean up, however, our crews will work diligently to salvage any materials that are not contaminated and may be reused.
If you need assistance cleaning up a homicide, call us any time day or night at (888) 933-3955, and we will dispatch a team to your location. A live operator is standing by and can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and in most cases we can arrive at your location in a few hours.