Call: (888) 696-7999
It’s an unfortunate fact of life that some of us will be left to manage a blood clean up scene after an accident, suicide or unattended death. Because harmful exposure to blood and blood borne pathogens poses a serious threat to human health, blood clean up must be dealt with immediately by a qualified professional blood clean up company. With over 15 years of experience, Aftermath’s highly trained technicians follow strict blood clean up procedures after traumatic events like suicide, homicide or unattended death. As the nation’s leader in blood clean up, Aftermath sends only highly skilled employees to clean, deodorize and disinfect the home, office or vehicle making it is safe for use once again.
A Blood Clean up Company You Can Trust
Although many blood clean up companies are in business today, few can match the dedication and experience Aftermath brings to each and every blood clean up scene. Our highly trained technicians are experts capable of locating and cleaning all blood, plasma and bodily fluids. After removing all contaminated material, we will scour the area using a powerful bio wash solution on all surfaces that have come in contact with blood. Using our unique 3-step process that decontaminates, sanitizes and deodorizes the blood clean up site, we carefully remove carpeting, flooring and curtains that have been stained, making sure to salvage any materials that can be reused in the future.
Our blood clean up services include:
- Crime Scene Clean Up
- Death Cleanup
- Bio Recovery Service
- Homicide Cleanup
- Suicide Clean Up
- Trauma Cleanup
- Hoarding Clean Up
- Biohazard Cleanup
- After Death Clean Up
Our blood clean up procedure includes:
- Decontamination: We clean and scrub all blood, body parts and fluids associated with the suicide, homicide or accident scene that may be harmful to humans, pets and the environment.
- Deodorization: Powerful deodorizers remove foul odors.
- Proper disposal: We will dispose of all blood, plasma and other fluids in proper containers and transport it to a licensed disposal facility.
- Continuous monitoring: Our quality control and communication plans set the standard in the blood clean up industry. Proper communication makes sure the job is done right.
- Insurance assistance: We will work with your insurance carrier and law enforcement in the event an insurance claim can be made.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: We will work with the victim’s families and loved ones to find the support and assistance they need during this traumatic time.
- Safe procedures that comply with all federal and state laws.
Aftermath, a Professional Blood Clean up Services Company You Can Trust
We understand how the emotional trauma associated with blood clean up can last long after the initial shock of discovery is over. For a family member, friend or employee who attempts to engage in blood clean up on their own, the trauma can become emotionally overwhelming and lead to serious mental consequences. We often connect our customers with counseling professionals skilled in helping those suffering from emotional trauma cope with suicide, homicide or unattended death.
Do you need assistance with blood clean up? If you have questions or need assistance with a blood clean up situation, call us any time day or night at (888) 933-3955, and we will dispatch a team of professionals to your location.