Your furniture sees a lot of action over the course of its life and over time, spills, dirt, and pet hair can have a negative effect on the upholstery fabric. Dirty and worn out upholstery can shorten the life of your furniture, make the room appear dirty or unkempt, and cause health problems for those with allergies or breathing conditions. Normal vacuuming and cleaning may not be enough to remove built up debris and harsh chemicals can damage certain fabrics. When you need a trusted clean for your valuable furniture, RestorationMaster provides upholstery cleaning services for homes and businesses in Woodstock, IL. Our technicians use the most advanced equipment available to remove stains, embedded dirt, and dander from your furniture upholstery which helps restore its appearance and keep your furniture lasting longer.
We train our technicians in the most effective upholstery cleaning techniques to ensure the job is done right the first time. With years of experience behind them, our technicians use a combination of truck mounted and portable cleaning equipment to safely clean all types of upholstery fabric. Furniture gets a lot of repeat use, and this can cause debris to become embedded in the upholstery. Ground in stains can also become harder to remove with time. Our top of the line equipment uses the hot water extraction method to get deep into the fibers without harsh rubbing and scrubbing. It removes even the deepest of grime without harming the integrity of your upholstery. With this method, we can treat a large variety of fabric types, restoring them to pristine condition. We use the following steps with our upholstery cleaning services:
- Inspection of the affected furniture
- Pre-treatment for stubborn spots or stains
- Precise cleaning using our hot water extraction method
- Scotch guard option available upon request
After these services, you will want to keep the clean and vibrant look of your furniture. Proper maintenance will help your furniture continue to look newer and last longer. You can keep your furniture looking its best by following these tips:
- Avoid direct sunlight: Direct sunlight exposure can cause fading in your fabrics.
- Plump the cushions: Introducing air into the pillows can keep them from becoming flat and disfigured
- Rotate the cushions: Rotating the position of the cushions can prevent over use on any one area of fabric.
- Vacuum: Regular vacuuming will help prevent build ups of dust or dander
- Clean up spills: Stains become harder to remove the longer they sit. Cleaning them immediately helps prevent them from becoming permanent.
Furniture is bound to acquire wear and tear from continuous use. You can keep it looking newer longer by calling RestorationMaster for professional upholstery cleaning services. Our company takes excellent care or your furniture by using only the safest and most effective cleaning products and equipment. To schedule an appointment in Woodstock, IL, you can call us at 888-915-8868.